Lunch Gone Wrong

Y/n's POV

It's now lunch and my brothers were slowly fixing their things.

"Oh come on! Faster! I'm starving!"I yelled at them annoyed and they just laughed.

"PLEASE FASTEEEEER!"I yelled again and students outside who's peeking at my brothers flinched.

"Damn Y/n, lower your voice"Hyuka oppa.

"We know you're hungry but calm down!"Taehyun oppa.

"Your voice is kind of irritating you know"Beomgyu oppa jokingly said and I just pout.

"Y'all didn't gave me breakfast!"I said.

We all went out and they started fangirling at my bros, even boys are amazed by them.

We entered the cafeteria and we don't need to search anymore, my other brothers were encircled by them.

"Move away b*tches!"Sam yelled as they parted. She seductively took a sit beside Soobin oppa.

They gathered around them again so I cleared my throat and they looked at me they quickly parted way.

I took a sit beside Jin oppa.

"Excuse me, can y'all go to your respective tables?"I asked. They all glared and left.

"Omg! Finally!"Sam and snaked her arms at Soobin oppa and rested her head on his shoulder. He pushed her away.

"Guys!"Faye. We turned to her but she saw Sam and she stopped.

"Can we order food first?! I'm hella starving!"I broke the silence.

"What would you want?"Beomgyu oppa.

"You know what is it! Now go and order I'm starving!"I said and pushed him and he just chuckled and went away with Jimin oppa at Taetae oppa. I was startled when Sam threw me something.

"What the fvck is your problem?!"I asked her annoyed.

"How dare you do that?!"

"She can do whatever she wants! Now can you shut the fvck up?!"Suga oppa. She seemed to be embarrassed.

"Finally"Suga oppa.

"W-we have something important to discuss"Faye.

"We'll talk about that after we eat because the tiny marshmallow is hungry"Jin oppa and I glared at him.

After some minutes they arrived with all of our foods.

Sam looked like she taught of a nice plan and went away with a smirk.

My eyes glittered when I saw all of my favorites.

I hold both sides of the tray but someone got bumped on my back that caused for that person to spill its food on me and ruin my food.

I am so shocked.

"Oops, I'm sorry"Sam sarcastically said and the students laughed. My brothers are shocked as well.

I held the tray and turned to her she's smirking at me so I slammed the tray on her face.

"You b*tch! You're expelled!"

"No I'm not!"I said.

"I'm gonna tell mom---"

"Go on and tell it to your mom, darling I can make you and your mom homeless"I threatened her.

"What a nice joke. You and your mom are poor!"She said and everyone laughed.

I grabbed her head and slammed it at a table, I was about to do it again but Beomgyu oppa carried me.

"Let go of me!"I angrily said and struggled to get off his grip.

"Will you calm down?!"Jimin oppa. I glared at Sam struggling to get up while holding her head. Her so called fanboys helped her.

"Ms. Choi!"The principal screamed.

"It's Kim!"I said.

"Whatever it is! Come to my office!"She angrily said.

I calmed down and Beomgyu oppa let go of me.

"Great Y/n, first day of school you'll be having a record"

I just walked and the students are looking at me disgusted.

I went in and sat.

"How dare you do that to my daughter?!"

"I have the rights!"

"No you don't have! You're EXPELLED!"She said.

"Don't forget that your daughter killed for some stupid reason, I can make you and your daughter homeless or hmm...... go end up in jail"

"You're just a student here who's sticking with rich idols!"

"You're just a principal who sells drugs and use some srudents here to do illegal stuffs!"

"How...... did you know that?"

"Oh ma'am, I have my ways....."

"No one will believe you! You're powerless!  I'm more powerful than you, I can ruin your reputation!"She said and laugh.

"Yeah sure, you're powerful"

"Now, get out! You're expelled!"

"Should I buy this school then?"I act like I was thinking.

"Get. Out"

"Yeah sure I'll leave, let me expose you first"I said and lift my phone that was still recording.

"Y-you!"She ran to me but I got out and went straight to the recording room.

"Everyone! Since I'll be expelled on my first day, I wanted y'all to gather around outside! Whether you like it or not!"I said then got out to meet my brothers.

"Call the police"I said.

"What is your plan?"Jimin oppa.

"Exposing the so called principal, it's fun yeah"I said.

They called the police and we all went outside and looked at the confused students.

"What is this, Ms. Choi?"The English teacher who hated me asked.

Police came and went to us.

"What is it Kims?"One of the police asked. Some of the teachers tensed.

"Ms. Y/n!"The principal..

I played the recording a while ago.

"What is this mom?"Sam.

"T-that's not true! Sh-she made m-me read a pa-paper!"The principal said.

I walked in center and all of their attentions went to me.

"The students she manipulated, I want you all to come at me in the count of 3!"I said as I count, I was about to said 3 but half of the students come at me. The others are shocked.

"I want you to tell EVERYTHING she did"I said. They said everything she did even involved the teachers.

"You're under arrest!"The police collected the involved teachers and the Principal. I smirked.

"Y-you! T-this is all your fault!"Sam

"It's not my fault that your mom is a criminal"I said. I remembered that we're a mafia, well uhm? At least we don't involve innocents yeah....

"That's for ruining my lunch"I said as I smirked again.

This is so satisfying!