Missing

Y/n's POV

"Y/NNNNN!"I heard someone screamed so I opened my eyes.

"What is it?!"I asked

"WAKE UP WE'RE LATE!"He screamed. My eyes opened shocked and looked at the clock.

Our classes starts at 8 and it's now 7:50.

I quickly took a bath and headed downstairs.

"What did y'all did yesterday?"Dad scolded us since we're still waiting for others.

"I just rest and did some school works that I missed"I said.

Dad looked at my brothers as they looked away.

"And what is that weird noise I heard last night"I asked.

"Where?"Beomgyu oppa asked confused.

"Jin oppa's room, he's the closest. I think it was around 12 am. I kept hearing weird noises of a---"I was cut when Jin oppa covered my mouth.

"What are you talking about?"He asked nervously as I looked at him confused. I took off his hand.

"What did y'all do last night?"Dad strictly asked.

"I am out of this"I said as I hid behind mom who's looking at us.

"What did your brothers do?"She whispered.

"I don't know too, when I was doing my works I didn't heard any noise which is pretty unusual. Then around 12 am I kept hearing weird noises"I said.

Suga oppa and Hobi oppa went down. We were now just waiting for Soobin oppa and Jungkook oppa.

"I'm asking you again, what did you do last night?"Dad.

"I was at my room, why? Did anything happened?"Suga oppa.

"I'm guessing that you're asleep"I said as he raised his brows.

"And you're still sleepy"I continued as he glared and mom just laughed.

"Who was left at the house last night?"Mom.

Jungkook oppa and Soobin oppa went down and said that they were left here last night, me and Suga oppa said that we're also left here.

"We'll talk later"Dad.

"Aren't y'all going to eat?"Mom.

We just took a bread and headed to school.

I bid my goodbye at them and went to my class.

As I walked in their gazes turned to me, I just ignored it and went to my chair.

"You're so late, what happened?"Lisa.

"We were about to get scold a while ago"I said.

"My bros went out last night and they weren't answering dad"I said and they looked confused. My brothers went in and sat on their chairs.

Our teacher went in and starts teaching.

Our classes went well and it's now lunch time. I'm happily eating with my friends until I received a message.

???: Y/n! This is Sana, can we meet up at the rooftop? I have a problem.

I frowned and looked at my bros' table and Sana isn't there.

I stood up and my friends looked at me.

"Just gonna meet Sana unnie"I said and they nodded.

I headed upstairs and searched for Sana unnie.

"Sana unnie?!"I screamed. I frowned because the rooftop is empty, this is usually full of students doing some lovey dovey thing, actually saw some by accident.

I was about to scream Sana unnie's name but someone put a handkerchief around my mouth and nose.

"Got yah darling"That was the last words I heard before I lost consciousness.

Lisa's POV

The bell is about to rang but Y/n aren't back yet. I frowned and my eyes shifted to her brothers' table, I was so confused when I saw Sana there. I guess she also just arrived, maybe Y/n is coming now any minute.

We just talked until the bell rang.

"Why Y/n aren't back yet?"Han.

"It's uhm weird"Bambam.

"Maybe she just went to the washroom"I said. We all now headed to our respective classes.

*Fast Forward*

Our first class in our afternoon period passed still no signs of Y/n.

I looked at her brothers and confusion is written all over their face.

I looked at Bambam and Han, they're both worried too.

"Excuse me"We heard Beomgyu said and the teacher stopped.

"We need to talk"He said to us. We all went outside.

"Where the hell is Y/n?"Taehyun asked.

"W-we don't know...."I said nervously.

"She told us that she's going to meet Sana"Han.

"B-but Sana noona is with us"Hueningkai.

"Before she arrived, Y/n left"Han.

Beomgyu ran his fingers through his hair, worry over his sister is visible.

"This is a huge problem"Taehyun.

"We need to find her immediately"Beomgyu.

"We're sorry...."I said as my tears fell.

"N-no no, it's not anyone's fault"Beomgyu said.

"We just need to track her yeah?"Hueningkai.

"We need to inform them, you can now go back in class. We'll take care of this. I'll tell you when we found Y/n"Taehyun. We nod and went back.

Jin's POV

I was in the middle of class when Beomgyu called me so I excused myself.

[Hyung Y/n is missing]

I froze.

"What?!"I screamed. I sighed sharply.

"Wait at the room, we'll come. Inform the others"I said and hang up. I went back at class.

"Excuse us ma'am we have a problem. Suga let's go"I said and took my stuffs. Suga looked confused but just did the same. We headed out and went to our private room. Some still looked confused. We all sat down.

"What is happening?"Jungkook.

"Y/n is missing"Beomgyu.