Chapter 30

Chacha stormed towards Manik and jerked him away from Nandini by his collar. Fab 4, Abhimanyu and Chachi had tried to stop Chacha but he had paid no heed to their words. He was too desperate to meet his daughter to wait any longer. The moment they saw Chacha enter the room, they were more or less aware of the chaos that would take place when he saw Manik and Nandini together. They followed him inside but before any of them could do something to stop Chacha, his hand came in contact with Manik's cheek and the slap echoed through the entire room. Loud gasps filled the silence inside the room.

Nandini : CHACHA!

Nandini exclaimed, horrified at her Chacha's behavior while Manik wordlessly stood there, with his head hung low.

Chacha : Maine kaha tha na ki Nandini se dur rehna. Uske aas paas dikhayi mat dena. Toh kyu aaye ho tum yaha? CHALE JAAO YAHA SE AUR DOBAARA APNI SHAKAL MAT DIKHANA HUME.

He bellowed as anger burned in his eyes. Nandini confusingly shifted her gaze between Manik and Chacha. What had Manik done to be a victim of Chacha's wrath? Why wasn't Manik saying anything in his defense? These were the questions that circled around Nandini's mind. As she sensed that Manik was about to walk out on her again, her rapidly beating heart picked up its cadence and she held his hand in a death grip. Manik twisted his torso at the touch and his heart pinched at the sight of unshed tears in Nandini's eyes. It hurt him to see her on the verge of crying again.

Nandini : Nahi.

She whispered almost inaudibly but Manik caught her words. His heart sank to his stomach at the vulnerability and terror in her voice. He didn't want to go away either but he also didn't want to put Nandini at crossroads where she had to choose between her Chacha and him. He knew that she wouldn't be able to make that choice. And he wanted to make it easier for her. As they continued to stare at each other, they didn't realize when Chacha was going to break their hold but Chachi pulled him fiercely by his arm.

Chachi : BAS KIJIYE.

Chachi screamed exasperatedly. That seemed to bring Manik and Nandini out of their daze.

Chachi : Manik waisa nahi hai jaisa aap samajh rahe hai. Woh badal gaya hai. Aur hamari Nandini se bahut pyaar karta hai. Aur agar aaj Nandini zinda hai toh woh sirf aur sirf Manik ki wajah se hai.

Chachi claimed furiously. She was done with her kids sacrificing their happiness because of other people. She wouldn't let anyone or anything separate Manik and Nandini and if she had to fight with her husband for that, then be it. She would do it in the blink of an eye. But she wouldn't let her kids suffer in silence because they respect their elders and won't go against their wishes. Chacha gaped at her in complete astonishment.

Chacha : Yeh aap kya keh rahi hai? Aap jaanti hai na Manik ne kya kya kia hai. Aaj uski wajah se Nandini hospital mei hai. Aur aap abhi bhi uski tarafdaari kar rahi hai?

Chacha questioned disbelievingly and Chachi pinched the bridge of her nose to restrain herself from lashing out on her husband.

Chachi : Agar Manik uss doctor ko America se nahi bulata toh Nandini aaj hamare saamne nahi baithi hoti. Aapko bahut badi galatfehmi hui hai..

But before Chachi could say anything further, they all heard an audio being played.

"Nyonika Malhotra jo chahti hai, usse paa kar hi rehti hai. Manik ko pata bhi nahi chala aur ek hi jhatke mei maine uski Nandini ko maut ka darwaza dikha dia. Lekin afsoos woh bach gayi. But not an issue. Coma se bahar aayegi bhi ya nahi, uski koi guarantee nahi hai. Aur Manik toh already apne aap ko blame kar raha hai. Usse lagta hai ki yeh sab uski wajah se hua hai. Isliye woh definitely Nandini se nahi milega. Aur agar woh Nandini se milna bhi chahe toh Nandini ke Chacha usse Nandini se milne nahi denge. Woh itne bhole hai ki Manik aur uske dosto ke baare mei maine unse do-teen jhooth kya bole diye, woh toh unn sab se nafrat karne lage hai. I'm sure woh unnlogo ko Nandini ke aas paas bhi nahi aane denge. Aur agar yeh plan work nahi karega toh mere paas dusre plans bhi ready hai. I'll make sure ki Manik aur Nandini ek doosre ke paas kabhi nahi aa paaye."

🎉 आपने Together Hamesha❤ को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Together Hamesha❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें