Chapter one

Sorry if this is bad this is my first story. Sorry so short upcoming chapters will be longer I promise. Also sorry for any miss spelled words or grammar errors.

Please vote and comment and I'll try to post a chapter everyday but if I can't I'll post when ever I get the time. Thanks for reading byeeee!!!!!

Running through the woods. The wind on my white soft fur. The sun beaming down on my back sending chills throughout my body. Running not caring about anything in this wold. Just me and my wolf.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I caught an unfamiliar smell. Looking around I couldn't see them but I could smell them.

"Hunters." My wolf Bell said "Run Liz go now!!!" Bell screamed in my head. Not thinking twice about it I took off in the opposite direction of the hunters. I ran when I heard them screaming.

"Got one boys come on she's getting away" one of the men shouted.

No!!!no!!!no!!!! this can't be happening. I need to run faster!!!! I need to get away. But wait I can't go home I can't show them to my pack. The hunters will kill them. Quickly I changed direction and headed towards the water falls.

I shifted back into my human form and changed in to a pair of clothes I hid here for I when I wanted to come here. This place was my safe place. The place I go to get away from everyone and everything. Quickly getting dressed I hid behind an old giant rock.

I here them coming closer. Ohh no they know I'm here I need to go now. "Stay in human form" bell said
"Okay" I replied and took off running.

"There she is. Get her boys." I heard a man say behind me running. I pushed my legs harder. Tears streaming down my face. Why can't they leave us alone. We don't hurt anybody. We stay to ourselves. I ran even harder when I heard then gaining on me,when all of a sudden two strong arms grab me and pulls me down behind some bushes. Sparks shot through my body where this mysterious person touched me. "What the hell" I thought. I started kicking and trying to get away. They just held me tighter.

"Shhhh I'm not going to hurt you." a deep husky voice said. I realized then it was a boy. His voice send chills down my spine. It was so se... No stop I shouldn't be having thoughts like this.

He held me tighter as the hunters approached. I stopped breathing scared they would hear me. As the walked past us I visibly relaxed and let the breath I was holding out. The guy let me go and stood up. I stood up with him a turned to meet a pair of icey blue eyes on a very gorgeous man. His eyes were so captivating.

"Mate" bell howled in joy
"I'm Austin" the Greek God said in a sexy vioce extending his hand. I just starred at this beautiful the creature standing in front of me his long black" I just got out of bed" style hair and his tonned body. Not too muscular but not too thin either. He was pale but not too pale just the right shape of pale.

I saw him smirk as he watched me check him out. My cheeks flushed and I looked down taking his hand.

"Liz. Thank you." I said quietly

"No problem beautiful." He smirked. I just blushed and looked away. I know he is my mate but something is off. His smell is amazing but diffrent. I furrowed my eyebrows studying him before we started walking back.

As I was walking I cut myself and thorn and stared bleeding. I looked up to Austin to see his eye turn a piercing red and fangs grow from him mouth. He gently pushed me back against a tree. He looked away a minute and when he looked back at me his eyes were back to there normal blue.

"You are a vampire" I said barely above a whisper. "But how come I feel safe with you??" I asked in disbelief." I think you know the awnser to that one." He said softly.

I stared at him awhile. I could see hurt and anxiousness flash across his eyes. I looked at him and gently pressed my lips against his. He was shocked at first but quickly recovered and kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands rested on my hips deepening the kiss. I felt spark go all over my body. I pressed my self to him as he groaned. I can't believe this feeling I'm having. It has never happened before.

We eventually pulled away for some air. He looked at me with love and adoration. "You are not scared?" He whispered nervousness flashing through his eyes. "No" I whispered shaking my head" but that mean you know what I am??" I asked

"Yes I do. And good that you are not scared." He whispered huskly in my ear.

"Why is that good." I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Cauese I'm never letting you go." He said smirking then kissed me roughly and passionately on the lips.

Sorry so short later chapters will be longer. Hope you enjoyed and I want to say thanks to Lucylock145 she is the one who got me to put my story on here. I recommend following her and she has a story to called " Dead house"