Chapter 21 - Prince Albert

"So hear me out, and then he was like what about-"

"Man shut the fuck up I swear to God I'll rip your damn throat out." Seth kicks Kai's foot under the table.

After we finished the food they started telling their most interesting drunk stories, Seth isn't too fond of being exposed but his reaction makes it even better.

"Oh come on Seth this is the best part!" Leo mentions "Trust me you're gonna wanna hear this one."

"That's what I've been trying to say! Then he was like but what about me? And literally str-"

"I said shut your damn mouth Kai." Seth grabs a piece of chicken and stuffs it in Kai's mouth.

Kai happily eats it in response "As I was saying, he literally stripped but ass naked right then and there and jumped into the pool through the window."

"I was black out drunk!" Seth defends.

"Oh my God and nobody stopped him?!" Emily exclaims.

"We wanted to see what would happen." Leo shrugs.

"This is why women live longer than men." she replies.

"How many times do I need to tell you, we're here for a good time not a long time."

"I actually ended up hitting my arm on the pavement and being in a cast for 3 months after that night and I don't even remember a minute of it." Seth mumbles "Anyway, haha funny story great you've had your fun. My turn now." he smirks, looking at Kai's direction.

"Don't you dare."

"You started this buddy."

"Oh fuck yes, this one's my favorite." Aurelio leans back in his seat, waiting for Seth to start talking.

"A-"

"Woah hold on wait, I didn't bring dessert yet. Stay right here, don't say a word yet." Aurelio jumps up from his seat and runs inside.

"You know what? Go ahead, tell them. I have nothing to hide baby." Kai says confidently but I think we can all tell he's just trying to hide the embarrassment.

"Don't show them though, I don't think they'd wanna see that." Seth cringes at the thought.

"Show us what?" Em asks.

"Hold on I can't say anything until Aurelio comes back."

"Aurelio! Get your ass back in here we need to hear the story!" I call out, hoping it's loud enough for him to hear me from the kitchen.

"I'll go get him." I push myself up from my seat and make my way inside. "What the hell is taking you so long?"

"Shh why'd you come?? You're gonna ruin the surprise." he whispers as I walk into the kitchen.

"What surprise? I thought you were making dess-" I look down at whatever he's working on and see a small cake poorly decorated with frosting and M&M's "Oh cool, who's birthday is it?"

"Kai's, he doesn't want to celebrate it but with my cake decorating skills I couldn't miss an opportunity."

I watch as he spells out 'Happy 21st old man' in sloppy handwriting on top of the M&M's scattered across the cake.

"Why are there so many M&M's?" l ask, reaching for a piece off the top of the cake before Aurelio smacks it out of my hand.

"He loves em, no seriously, I think if they were a person he'd take them to paris and marry them. He's obsessed." he grabs a spatula and tries to spread out the frosting on the side evenly, making it look worse than it did before.