3. Partnered With The Devil

I do not own any characters in this fan fic. J.K Rowling does. I own plot line xox

———————————————————————————

Hermione's POV

"Good morning everyone, today in class, i'm going to give out an assignment about horoscopes, and their compatibility. I know, I know, very first year, but you guys just need some revision since your all caught up. You will be researching you and your partners horoscopes." Professor Trelawney started. Ginny and I looked at each other and nodded.

"I'm going to partner you up with someone from a different house because the school is trying to get rid of all the fights between houses." She announced. Hermione and Ginny looked at each other once again but this time with annoyance.

I looked around to see who was actually in this class. I saw Blaise, Draco, Pansy, and Astoria sitting in a four. Draco turned around and caught me looking over at the group. He looked at me with confusion, then looked around the rest of the class.

Being partnered with Slytherins are pretty bad, but at least i won't be partnered with Ron. I'm still not over the ordeal with him at dinner last night, and i am very hurt my what he said, but he's obviously got something on his mind. I'm not forgiving him, but i'm not going to hang onto it.

I hardly got any sleep last because it's all i could think about. He tried to hex Malfoy for calling me that, (although it back fired), and he still called me it. It just doesn't make sense.

My thoughts were interrupted when Professor Trelawney started calling out the partners.
"Miss Weasley and Mr Zanbini."
Ginny looked shot a look at me which called 'help me' i giggled to myself and continued listening.
Ginny got up and walked over to Zanbini, then propped herself next to him on a stool.

"Mr Longbottom, and Miss Lovegood."
The pare of them smiled at each other and were delighted that they were with together. Luna went and sat next to him.

"Mr Potter and Miss Greengrass."
Astoria came to the back and sat next to Harry.

"Mr Weasley and Miss Parkinson."
HA! Ron got put with Pansy! She started to have a sook to Draco who rolled his eyes and turned back around. She got up and went and sat on the same next and Ron... but as far away as possible... Practically falling off of her stool.

"Mr Goyle, and Miss Brown."
Lavender had a disgust look on her face. She slowly got up and sat next to Goyle.

"Miss Granger..." Shit. Oh merlin, please be someone who is actually smart.

"and Mr Malfoy."

My jaw dropped... Malfoy. She expects me to work with Malfoy. How? Why? Why me? I honestly don't understand.
Malfoy turned around and smirked at me, then patted the seat next to him. I slowly got up, and sat down next to him. I was in the middle of Malfoy and Zanbini.

"Your lucky your with me." Malfoy turned to me.

"How am I lucky? You're not gonna do any work, and your just gonna be annoying like always." I rolled my eyes at him, whilst grabbing the assignment papers.

"Don't sass with me, princess." A smirk appeared on his face.

"Don't call me princess." I snapped back in disgust.

"Fine... Princess." His smirk gee bigger, but disappeared when Professor Trelawnay said to us,
"Miss Granger and Mr Malfoy, detention for both of you, 6pm. Meet me here."

"Good one." I mumbled. Malfoy leant in shuffled closer to me then tilted his face to me and whispered in my ear,
"More time with me. Your really hitting the jackpot here aren't you?" He pulled back, and another smirk appeared.

"Would you two love birds stop talking." Zanbini turned to us.

"It's not me, it's him!" I rebutted.

"Takes two to tango, princess." Malfoy whispered.

"Oh, cut it out Malfoy." I whispered back to him.

"You guys are already bickering like an old couple!" Blaise chimed in again from beside Ginny.

"Both of you quit it!" I said a little louder then expected.

"Miss Granger, if i have to tell you one more time to be quiet, you will be having a week of detention!" Professor Trelawnay warned me.

"Sorry Professor." I lowered my head. I can already tell that it will be hell working with Malfoy.

                                               ♔

"Alright, when your birthday?" I asked Malfoy.

"5th of June." He replied.

"So your a Gemini." I asked but it was more of a statement.

"Yea, and your a Virgo." he stated

" we have 30% compatibility overall." I wrote down.

"no wonder i hate you so much. It's all in the stars." he gestured with his hands. "And it's just you in general that repels me from you." He added cockily.

"Good, I don't want you near me." I was too busy writing down notes to come up with a better come back, because Malfoy refused to to write them. He was really doing nothing. Just sitting there being a nuisance.

He put his hand over his heart, " Ouch Granger, play nice"

                                               ♔

sorry for the short chapter :(
Got a little bit of dramione:))

the plan is coming in the chapter so more dramione!

TEASER:

"Omg. I think i can help you with that. I also want to show what Astoria is missing by dumping me. We could help each other out." Draco fixed his posture and turned to me.

I wonder what idea Draco has...