20. The Quill that caused this

I do not own these characters, j.k Rowling does.
I own plot x

———————————————————————————————

Hermione's Pov

A week after we got the essay, Draco and I had been taking turns on doing work. We were about 3/4 of the way done, with one more day to spare.

Ginny had broke up with Harry, which to my surprise ended well. Although everything might be a bit odd and awkward, they were still friends.

Nothing had happen with Ginny and Blaise, beside the fact that they have been getting extremely close, like going up to each other in class to see each other, and trying to find seats secretly near each other.

Ron and I have been trying to get along. He has stated multiple times that he wants to date me, and be with me again, but i will make that mistake again. I loved him at the time, but not anymore. We have small talk when we see each other, but i don't go out of my way to go and talk to him unlike i would with Ginny. Most people were a little upset with Ron for cheating on me. Harry was one of them.

Right now i was in my last class, Potions. I was paying no attention to the front because i had done this all whilst studying last night. I looked like i was paying attention, but i really wasn't.

"Granger?" I turned around to see Blaise and Draco sitting behind Ginny and I.

"What do you want?" I asked un-entertained.
"We need to finish our essay. I'll come to your dorm after class because Ginny is going to mine to finish hers with Blaise." I nodded, and turned to Ginny who was going red.

"You didn't bother to tell me?" I scolded her.
"No?" She replied wearily.
"Ginny! Your suppose to tell me these type of things!" I quietly laughed.
"Sorry! I was going to after class, i swear!" I rolled my eyes, making sure she knew i was kidding though, then turned back to the front.

20 minutes later, the bell went. Another day of school gone. I waited outside the door with Ginny for Draco and Blaise.
"I'll come over to yours at 5." Draco informed me.
"Then i'll do the same." Ginny said to Blaise.
"See you then mademoiselle." Blaise winked to Ginny, and turned around just in time before Ginny went bright red.
"Get a grip!" I laughed, then we started to walk back to our dorm.

"What to wear!" Ginny was running was frantically running around our dorm trying to find the perfect outfit to wear.
She ripped apart her wardrobe. There were clothes EVERYWHERE. I made sure that they were only on her side, and not mine. There was a perfect line down the middle.

"Ginny! Calm down! You have so many clothes you'll find an outfit! Just wear something comfy and casual!" I grabbed her shoulders to stop her from running.

"Calm down? It's 4:40, i have to leave in 10 minutes and i haven't done my hair, makeup, or found an outfit!" She ran away again.

"I guess i can just wear these jeans and this shirt?" She picked up a light blue mum pair of jeans, and paired it with a white, cropped singlet.

"You'll get cold." I stated. I was in Dracos jumper, leggings and under my blanket, yet i was still cold.

"That's the point. I get a jumper." She smirked at me, then changed into the outfit and ran into the bathroom.

10 minutes later, she walked out. She had straightened her hair, and added some light makeup.
"Ready." She smiled at me, then picked up her bag.
She walked to the door, but when she opens it, there was someone else standing there.