4. Deal with The Devil

i don't own any characters. j.k rowling does. i own the plot line x

———————————————————————————

Dracos POV

"You two seemed to be getting on like fire in astrology." Blaise winked at me. He always seems to think that any chick that i talk to i will get with. I mean yes, that's true in most cases, but with Granger, I could never.

"Haha very funny." I said coldly.
The day went by so quickly, mostly because I wasn't paying attention in all my classes, but none the less I had detention with Granger at 6.

"You and Granger will have more time to talk in detention you know... And if it's Professor Trelawney, she'll be out of the class room the whole time." Blaise smirked to be then nudged me.

"As if I would do anything with Granger. We are literally just partners in astrology Blaise. Nothing will happen. She is a know it all, remember?" Blaise and i kept walking back to the common room, but i couldn't get Granger off of my mind.

She is friends with Potter, she's a know it all, she's crazy innocent, probably a shit kisser, and has the patience the same size as a tea spoon.

At the same time she's really pretty when she wants to be, and would be hot with a capital 'H' in a slim fitted dress, she's smart and is nice. She can also be sarcastic and witty which is HOT.

"As nice, and smart, and how HOT Granger is, she just isn't for me." I covered my mouth with my hand. I just said that out loud.
"Fuck." i muttered.

"You think Granger is hot? You even emphasised the 'hot'." Blaise stopped walking and looked at me with his eye brows high in his forehead.

"Well she's not ugly..." I tried to keep walking and forget about the conversation, but something grabbed the back of my collar and pulled me back.

"YOU, Draco Malfoy, Slytherin king, think that Granger, a know it all Gryffindor, who is best friends with Potter, is hot?" Blaise was still shocked.
"I mean I understand were your coming from, like her in a tight dress with heals would by a sight for sore eyes... but you just admitted it to me." Blaise was still very confused.

"When you put it like that, it sounds really bad. And I didn't mean to admit it." I kept on walking and this time wasn't pulled back by anything.

"HA! I have leverage on you now. Oh the things I could make you do..." Blaise was chummed with himself.

"You tell a soul, you dead." I said bluntly.

"Yea, yea. I knew that you had Granger had something. You guys whispering and giggling..." Blaise got off track, and was now in his own thoughts.

"Zip it."

Hermione's POV

I walked into the empty class room were I was told to meet for my detention. Being myself, i was 10 minutes early, so I just grabbed out an essay that was due in 2 months since I had finished everything else.

Five minutes passed. I was still the only one in the room until the door flung open. Malfoy stood at the door then walked in.