31. Psycho B*tch

I do not own these characters, I own plot x

——————————————————————————————

"I- Er- Well-" Pansy stuttered,

"You should eat your peas! They are good for you!" Astoria kept urging me to eat the peculiar peas.

I raised an eyebrow at the two, then raised the peas to my mouth again. Astoria had a grin growing on her lips. Pansy's face grew more worried, and watch my every move,

"Please don't..." Pansy whispered, then she was quickly hit Astoria.

I shoved the peas in my mouth to deliberately piss off Pansy, and chewed. Her head hung low.

Luna gasped, "The Nargles just told me you shouldn't have done that! Why didn't you tell me sooner!" She exclaimed, the scolded her 'Nargles'.

"WAIT!" She pounced across the table, and pried my jaw open,
"Don't swallow, it's for your own good!" My eyebrows furrowed, but i quickly pulled away,

"Don't swa-" I gulped the food in my mouth, then stuck out my tongue to everyone, showing that i had swallowed the peas.

"What the fuck is wrong with her peas?" Blaise laughed seriously looking at the pair.

Pansy got off the table, "Take her to the hospital wing." She mumbled, and looked to Draco who staring at pansy's antics,

"Why? She's fine..." Ginny looked over to pansy like she was a mad man.

"I said take her to the hospital wing... Now!" She started to get angry.

"The fuck?" Theo muttered,

"Fine! I'll do it myself!" She got up, stood on top of the bench, and jumped down next to me. She grabbed my wrist, and dragged me off the chair.

"You're going to ruin the plan!" Astoria yelled to Pansy, who quickly glared at her whilst i was resisting her force.

"You're in the wrong here Asty!" She kept trying to heave me off the bench.

Astoria sat down and sighed, "Oh well, she's s walked a bit, she'll die anyway..."

Everyone's head turned to me, "DIE?" My eyes were wide open.

Astoria hummed in response.

I quickly got up, and ran to the hospital wing. Pansy was still holding me. Draco, Blaise, Ginny, Theo, and Luna were all close behind.

"Come on! We can't loose you!" Pansy started to drag me, as i soon became weak.

"Let go of her!" Draco came up from behind, and quickly picked me up, then continued running towards the hospital wing.

"Draco? I don't feel so good..." I whispered as he ran.

"I know baby, that's why we're getting you to Madame Pomfrey." He panted as we reached the wing.

Blaise quickly pushed the door open, making Madame Promfey jump.
"What is the prob- Oh my! Quickly put her on a bed!" She pointed to a bed that i was quickly placed on.

She started checking my pulse, "What's the matter with her?" She asked, not taking her eyes away from me. She was now pointed a torch in my eyes,

"Well, at dinner, Pansy kept telling Hermione not to eat the peas, whilst Astoria was urging her too. We don't know why though..." Blaise turned to Pansy who went red,

"I can explain..." She stepped away slowly.

"What is it then?!" Draco questioned angrily.

"Well, last night, Astoria had the plan of... well... spiking your dinner." She hesitated,

"What was it spiked with?!" Ginny stepped towards Pansy,

"Her own serum... it was suppose to.." Tears started to form in her eyes, and she chocked on her words,
"Kill her..." Pansy started to bawl.

"Oh my! Get Astoria in here right now!" Theo and Blaise ran off whilst Draco stayed next to me, along with Ginny, Pansy, and Luna.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Draco yelled to a crying Pansy,

"I wanted to! I really did! But i couldn't! Astoria said she'll do the same to me! I warned Hermione's, but it wasn't enough!" She fell down into her knees, but no one helped her.

"We can't do anything until Astoria comes back." Madame Promfey said as she shoved potions down my throat. I started to get more tried, and struggled to keep my eyes open.

"I love you Hermione," Draco's soft lips met mine for a last kiss, as i shut my eyes.

I couldn't say anything. I was nearly gone,

"I work better when she's asleep," Madame Pomfrey said.

Oh good, i wasn't about to die...
yet...

———————————————————————————————

🤭😯😵😴🥴

Sorry :)

Just read the next one when it comes out, i promise!

TEASER:
"By the way, I love you too."