29. Lace underwear?

I do not own these characters, i own the plot x

———————————————————————————————

"Look at how much of a munchkin he was! Was adorable!" Narcissa pointed to a picture of baby Draco.

"His cheeks are so squishable!" i scrunched up my face.

"This his 3rd Malfoy ball! He couldn't attend the ones when he was a baby because we wouldn't be able to look after him, but this was the first one we're he actually went and played with Blaise Zanbini, and Maya-bell Parkinson!" She explained, and...

"This his 3rd Malfoy ball! He couldn't attend the ones when he was a baby because we wouldn't be able to look after him, but this was the first one we're he actually went and played with Blaise Zanbini, and Maya-bell Parkinson!" She explained, and i laughed along.

Draco had no say in what was happening, as we had stupified him. He laid on the spare couch across from us, with a blanket over him, because we aren't cruel.
He had no clue what was happening.

Don't worry, he won't be hurt, he is just unconscious for a while.

We continued looking through old baby pictures of Draco that Narcissa would quickly take behind Lucius' back, until Draco started to stir.

I walked over to him, and sat down beside him on the floor.
"What happen?" He mumbled as he opened his eyes,

"Well, before you get mad-" I started,

"Hermione, what happen?" He asked more sternly which awake a beast in Narcissa.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, you do not talk to Hermione like that." She spoke.

Draco cleared his voice, and asked again, this time calmly,
"My dear, what happen? Why did i just wake up?"

"Well, as i said, before you get mad, you were being extremely difficult." I justified,
"Well, you see, your mother was trying to show me baby photos of you, which i might add were very cute, but you refused to let this happen... so, i- er- kind of stupefied you?" I prepared for impact. Knowing Draco and his past, he was going to hurt something or someone.

He let out a few sharp, deep breathes, "Okay honey, please don't do that again."

Sorry what? Malfoy not lashing out?

I lifted my head, and our eyes connected.

"I would never hurt you hermione." His voice echoed through my mind.

"Thank you." I said allowed, and gave him a hug.

"Well, you two better be going. It's 9:40!" Narcissa stood up, and put away the baby books.

"Yes, we better. Thank you so much Narcissa!" I got up off the floor, and gave Narcissa a big hug.

"Thank you for forgiving me." She whispered,

"Thank you for being so kind." I replied.

We pulled away, Draco got the same hug as i did, with a kiss on the cheek as a added bonus.

"Bye Pearl!" I shouted, seconds later Pearl came running in. This time she had a matching light pink silk pyjama set on.

She ran up to me, and gave me a hug. I giggled and laughed back.

"You two stay safe and healthy." Pearl looked up to Draco and I,

"You too." Draco responded, grabby my hand.

"Goodbye you two, i love you both!" Narcissa looked at me, her eyes glistening. I smiled, letting out a small huff.

"Goodbye Narcissa, i hope to see you soon."

With that, Draco filled his other hand with flop powder, and we went back to Hogwarts.

"I'm too awake to go to sleep!" I complained as Draco walked me back to my dorm.

"Well you going to have to aren't you?" He laughed as we got closer to the painting.

"I'm going to all alone..." I looked at him and smirked. His Malfoy smirk soon appeared.

"Oh really? Where Ginny?" He grabbed onto my hand as we got to the portrait.

"Obviously with Blaise at your dorm! She hasn't been here for DAYS!" I laughed then mumbled the password to get in. The door opened,

"Well, i guess you won't mind if i stay here with you tonight..." He grabbed onto my waist slowly as we entered the common room. No one there surprisingly... i guess it was a Sunday night.

We ascended my dorm, and i flung open the door.

"Told you." I whispered being his lips crashed onto mine.

I closed the door, then quickly intertwined my fingers in his hair. Our kiss got deeper as i pulled his head roughly towards mine.

We were both so hungry and eager. I stepped backwards, making sure he followed until the back of the legs were against the bed frame. He gently pushed me onto the mattress behind me, then went on top of me.

One of my hand left his head, and fell down his chest. His rock hard chest. My hand then found itself on his extremely defined abs. So defined you could mistake that you were touching them through his shirt!

They fell even further to the hem of his shirt. I untucked it from his pants, then tugged at the buttons. With my extreme failed of being unable able to multitask, Draco laughed on my lips. He sat me up, still not disconnecting our tongue battle, and undid his own shirt. He took it off, then leant me back down.

His hands explored my body, caressing my curves. They went through my curly hair, down my side, then back up. It was my turn to be stripped from an item of clothing.

He slipped of my dress in my smooth motion. I lifted my hips so i could get it fully off. He threw it somewhere in the room. With my dress, it left me in my undergarments.

Draco leant back, and admired my body,
"I wouldnt expect lace underwear, Granger" He tugged on them as my face went red. He then leant down, and kissed my neck,
"Your so beautiful." He whispered, which made shivers go down my spine.

He kissed down my neck, onto my collarbone, nipping everywhere with his lips. Halfway up my neck, he found a sweet spot. I moaned ever so slightly which made him kiss with a little bit more passion, leaving a hickey in an extremely obvious place.

He returned to my lips as i undid his belt. I whipped it off of his pants, and chucked it on the floor. When the metal his the wood floors, another shiver went down my back.
I undid the button and zipper, then took of his pants. They slipped onto the floor.

Draco pulled away from our kiss with a worried face,
"Are you sure Mione? We don't have to if you don't want to..." He rambled.

I leant for my wand which was next to us on the bed,
"Silencio." I whispered.

"Oh i'm sure." I said as he flipped me over.

———————————————————————————————

Oop...

DRAMA COMING!

TEASER:

"Astoria... I think you've gone mad." I spoke calmly.