27. honey that d*ck was 11 inches

I do not own these characters, i own plot x

———————————————————————————————
THESE ARE FROM THE LAST CHAPTER IM SORRY I DIDNT PUT IT IN!

———————————————————————————————THESE ARE FROM THE LAST CHAPTER IM SORRY I DIDNT PUT IT IN! ♡

restaurant

Hermione's outfit 🤩

Hermione's outfit 🤩

———————————————————————————————
"Shush!" I whisper laughed to Draco.

Our date had been amazing. After we finished our fancy dinner, we went to a muggle pub. As gross as it was, we got hammered... oops :)

At the pub we danced, drunk, kissed...

We stumbled back to school. It was now about 12:40am, and we were trying to stay as quiet as possible, although miserably failing.

"Come on Moine!" He whispered grabbing onto my hand, and dragging me down to the dungeons. He wasn't as drunk as me, as he much more used to drinks.

Guess i'm staying there for the night!

We stayed silent, and top toed down stairs. There were two Slytherins in the common room snogging, so we quickly made our way over to the stairs.
I chugged the vial, and walked up the stairs to Theo, Blaise, and Draco's dorm.

The door creeped open, "Where's Blaise and Theo?" I asked as I walked over to Draco's. I slipped off my heels, and fell onto the bed behind me.

"Blaise is with Ginny obviously, but for Theo, i don't know where he is. Probably getting with some random." He laughed as he took off his shoes.

I stood up, and walked over to him, "Well thats good..." I wrapped my arms around his neck, making our faces inches away from each other.

"Why's that?" His hot breath landing on my hot face.

My face leaned closer to to his face,making out noses touch."Mmm i wonder..." I gently kissed him, and returned with the seem feeling.

I slowly backed away onto the wall taking him with me.
He pressed his hands against my waist, pining me onto the wall.

My hands roamed down his neck, onto his chest.
Our kisses were heavy and hungry.We were in a perfect motion.

My hands went down his chest, and tugged at his shirt, wanting it to be taken off. He quickly obliged, and slipped off the shirt in one smooth motion.

He quickly returned to our kiss. He slipped down my straps of my dress gently, and undid the zipper quickly. The dress fell down my body into a heap on the floor.

I was left in my bra and undergarments. I lifted myself off the wall, and went over to bed. I fell down, and he fell on top of me. His arms laid either side of my body so he didn't crush me.

His kisses went down my neck, and onto my bare colour bone. My hands made their way back up to his neck, and ruffled his hair.

Draco hitting all the sweet spots he knew... which was literally all of them. With each one, i let out a small moan, which made him chuckle.

With each kiss on my neck and collarbone, there was a love bite. I knew he was doing it on purpose.

His lips met mine again, and we kissed passionately. His hands went over my curves, like he loves to do every time we snog.

My hands fell down to his belt, and slipped it off of his pants. I undid the button and zipper. He took of his pants, which left him in his silk, expensive jocks. Those silk, expensive jocks are which covered his huge boner. When i say huge... i mean huge.

A/N, boner alert 😃 also, Honey that dick was eleven inches 😌

I looked up to him, as our eyes met. There was silence for a little bit, until Draco broke it, "Hermione, as much as i want to do this, i don't want to do this whilst your intoxicated."
He rolls off me, and lays down beside me.

"I'm fine! I can walk in a straight line!" I stand off the bed, and place one foot in front of the other. The first 2 steps are perfect, the other 6... i stumble and fall on my arse.

"Yeah, yeah, totally fine." Draco shakes nodes his head sarcastically.

I crawl back on to the bed, and lay down next next to Draco puffing. "But-" I try to retaliate.

"No buts Princess," His hand plays with my hair,
"I want it to be perfect. Not like this."

I hum in agreement, and we just lay there. We lay there until we go to sleep.

———————————————————————————————

TEASER:

"You must be Miss Granger!" She ran over to me, and gave me another the same type of hug she gave to Draco. It was warm and loving. Similar to Molly's...