6. jealousy

Malfoy's POV

Blaise and I walked down to the Hall for breakfast. Today was the first day of dating Granger. Oh, how i wanted to tell Blaise.
I honestly can't wait to see Astorias face. She is going to regret everything!

I saw Granger up ahead of Blaise and I, so i called out to her. She turned around and rolled her eyes, then stopped so we could catch up.

"Can i talk to you?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a empty classroom.

"I'll meet you down there!" Blaise shot me a smirk then winked. Oh, Merlin.

"What do you need... baby" Granger grinned at me. I could tell she didn't like calling me that.

"I have a Quidditch game in 2 days. It's the first game of the season, and i'm versing Gryffindor.
It's at 4pm, you better be there. Also today is our first day of being a couple." I looked in her hazel eyes.

"Yea, yea, i know. Harry also wouldn't shut up about the match." She giggled.

"Can i get back to breakfast now? I'm starving." She headed for the door.

"Okay, princess." I smirked at her and grabbed her hand again. The door open, and i saw Astoria walking with Pansy our way.

"You ready?" i said quickly.

"hmm?" Granger looked at me confused, but before i could explain, i pushed her against the wall that was next to the door in the hallway, and started to kiss her heavily.
She squirmed for a second, and saw Astoria staring at us.  She realised what i was trying to achieve, and went with it.
She ran her hands up my back, then back down in circles. It was kinda calming. We weren't fake kissing. We weren't trying to make it look real, because we were actually fully kissing. Tongue and all.

"Snogging at Mudblood? Real classy." Astoria walked past and rolled her eyes.

"Jealous are we?" I turned around, keeping my hand Grangers waist.

"Merlin no, just worried for you. Didn't take the break up well obviously, you've ended up with Miss know it all." Pansy and Astoria laughed.

"Yea i know! Pretty big improvement from a dumb blonde who can't keep it in her pants for any guy.
Horny much?" Granger had a grin on her face reaching from ear to ear.
I held her waist tighter and pulled her closer to me.

"Shut up Mudblood. You got my sloppy seconds."
Astoria rolled her eyes at Granger.

"Wait, who is it your dating?" Granger asked,

"Victor Crum. You probably don't know him though, way out of your league." Astoria crossed her arms.

" Victor! Aww i dated him in my fourth year. Yea, he took me to the yule ball. Pretty big age gap between him and i. It must be even worse if you 2 years younger then us. He must be 21 now, and your 16... Wow, like older men do you?" Granger laughed, and i joined.

"Victor would never date a Mudblood."
Astoria had no clue about Grangers past.

"Hmm i don't know Astoria. But i guess you have my very old sloppy seconds." Granger sarcastically frowned, then pulled me back towards her to continue kissing her.
I never knew she had that side to her... honestly it was kinda hot.

"Don't call me by my first name you filthy little-"

I had to pull back again, "Wow, you have a short vocabulary." I chimed in before Astoria could say anything else.
Astoria and Pansy walked away with a scoff.

I leaned away from Granger but kept her on the wall. I had one hand in her waist, and the other holding me up.

"Didn't know you had some Slytherin in you?"  I said. She smirked up at me.

"It was kinda fun. I didn't know i had it in me either." He laughed. Our faces were inches away, i could feel her breathing on my face. We were both a little out of breath.
I realised that we were staring at each other in silence, so i took my hands away from the wall and off Grangers waist, and helped her up.
We started walking to the Great Hall.

"Not a bad kisser Granger." I nudged her ribs.

"Not too bad yourself."

We walked back in silence, but it wasn't awkward silence, it was calming.
I opened the Huge oak doors. Everyone turned to look at us. Some people even started to whisper.

I leaned my head to i could whisper into her ear.
"Bye princess." I kissed her on the check, and looked at her. She was a scarlet red colour.

                                              ♔

Hermione's POV

After Malfoy whispered in my ear, and i got butterflies in my stomach, and walked away. I walked towards Ginny and Harry who were having breakfast.
Ginnys stared at me, with her mouth open which had half eaten food in it. Harry just had is eyes wide open in shock.
I wanted to tell them that it was all fake... but i couldn't. It would ruin the plan.

"Close your mouth Ginny. I don't need to see what you've been eating." I closer her mouth with my hand and she just sat there, staring at me with huge eyes.

"wha- why- whe- WHAT?" She started to talk. Her eyebrows went higher and higher in on her forehead.

"Malfoy and I?" I knew that she was talking about it, but i needed to play this cool.

"No shit." Harry replied, taking a sip of his orange juice.

"Oh, well in detention, the Professor didn't come, so we just talked all lesson. We actually have a lot in common." I wasn't lying, but i wasn't telling the whole truth.

"And you didn't bother to say anything?!" Ginny looked a little frustrated.

"And you also could have chosen anyone else, but Malfoy?! I understand your issues right now with Ron, but getting a new boyfriend isn't gonna help." Harry stated. They both seemed really worried for me.

"Guys i'm fine. Done worry. We are just seeing what we are right now. And i'm over Ron. He is rude and arrogant. Speaking of him, where is he?" I hadn't seen Ron since yesterday class. Which is weird because i thought i'd see him at dinner.

"In his room. But you and Malfoy?" Harry and Ginny still hadn't wrapped their head around it.

"It's fine. Stop asking questions." I didn't want to have to keep on lying to them.

"Okay, well it's good to see you guys happy i guess." Ginny smiled at me. She kept on turning around Draco, then back to me.

I served myself some yoghurt with fruit, and ignored Ginnys antics.
Today was going to be a long day...

———————————————————————————

Soo, they kissed :)))
Finally omg. I just needed to get the story line straight, but now we get to have fun x

TEASER:

"Naww go and snuggle with your boyfriend." Blaise tilted his head towards Malfoy, who was under the covers, sitting upright.

Oooo I wonder where they are......