26. Beauté Et Grâce

I do not own these characters, i own plot x

———————————————————————————————

"Hermione!" A familiar voice called out from the Gryffindor table. A familiar voice of someone i hadn't talked to in a while because they didn't accept my relationship,

Harry.

He walked up to me, and glanced at Draco.
"Can i talk to you in private?" His eyebrows frowned,

"Alright." I turned and gave Draco a kiss on the cheek, Blaise gave me a kiss on the forehead with a hug, and Ginny gave a worried look after a short hug.

I walked off with Harry, out of the hall, and sat down on bench.

I held my head high keeping my confidence, "What is it you need to talk about."

He scratched the back of his neck, and looked at the floor,
"Look Mione, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that i didn't accept you and... Malfoy. I was just shocked that you went from fake dating, to real dating." He apologised, fiddling with his thumbs.

I sighed, a stopped his hand from gittering.
"i It's fine. Don't worry about it." He looked up to me with a apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry Hermione. As long as your happy, i'm happy." He pulled me in for a hug, and i hugged back.

Finally, everything was okay.

"I'm gonna go and sit with Draco, okay?" I said as we let go of each other.

"I love you Moine." He smiled at me, which made me remind me of when we were younger.

"I love you too Harry." And with that, i walked back inside to go and sit with Draco, Blaise, and Ginny.

"What was that about?" Ginny asked whilst i slid into the spare spot next to Draco.

I started to serve myself bacon and 2 eggs onto my plate.
"Oh, he apologised. I would be shocked too, you know?" I said as i shoved my bacon in my mouth.

"Did you forgive him?" Blaise questioned from across the table.

"Of course. He's been my best friends since first year."

"Oo, right! Hermione, i was wondering, we still haven't been on a date yet." Draco pointed out as he wiped his mouth.

"You guys aren't actually 'dating' then?" Ginny laughed,

"No, we are not. I want to change that though." Draco slowly snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him on the seat.
" Mione, will go you give me honours on going to dinner with me?" He grinned down at me, showing his straight, white, perfect teeth.

"I would love you." I kissed him and chuckled.

He unraveled me, but still kept me close.
"You taste like bacon."

I picked up a small piece of bacon with my fork, and out it in my mouth, "No shit." I said with my mouth open.

We all laughed, and continued our breakfast.

                                                     ♔

"HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Ginny chased me around the dorm with an eyelash curler in her left hand, and in her right a hair brush.

I was going on my date with Draco today. Ginny insisted that she did my hair, makeup, and outfit.

"Bugger off Ginny! I can do it myself!" I panted as we ran around, and over the beds.