10. Quidditch

I don't own any of the characters in this book, j.k. rowling does, i dint storyline x

——————————————————————-–———————

3pm- Friday- Hermione's POV

Friday went by quickly as usual. The tension between Ron and I was still pretty bad, so i guess the plan is working. I caught him a couple of times in class staring at me, then we would get flustered when i looked at him.
Besides that, i had the quidditch match today.
Slytherin vs Gryffindor. Merlin it's going to be awkward sitting the Gryffindor area, with a Slytherin scarf around my neck.
Ginny, Harry, Ron, and Draco had gone down in their teams to go warm up before hand, so i was just sat in the common room, reading one of my favourite muggle books, Alice in Wonderland. It always been one of my favourites. It really lets my imagination run wild.

                                                      ♔

3:45

I had just finished chapter 7, when i realised that i had 15 minutes to get ready, find a seat, and go watch the match.
I quickly ran upstairs to my dorm, and got changed into some light blue, baggy jeans that ginny had bought for me, and a white tank top, with a grey cardigan. I grabbed the disgusting scarf, and rapped it around my neck, before grabbing my wand, and bolting out the door.

It took me 10 minutes to run down to the pitch, and find a seat. I was most definitely getting a lot of stares, but i decided not to worry. All of the good seats were taken, so i had to go for one down the back.

"What are you wearing?" I heard a familiar voice walking up behind me. I turned around to see a tall figure, with bright red hair, and big bags under their eyes.

"George!" I stood up and gave him a big hug. I held it for a couple of seconds. I think he needed one after loosing his brother.

"Back to my question, what is that! It's ghastly!" I flicked the scarf.

"Oh, it's Malfoy's..." I looked down at the scarf then back at George, his eyes were wide open.

"You.. you have a death eaters scarf on?" Oh, Merlin. I need to tell him it's fake. I know i shouldn't, but he's so distraught.

"Sit down, i need to tell you something." But he was frozen.

"George i'm not actually dating him! I'm fake dating him, so i can get back Ron! I miss him so much." I whispered, so only he could hear me.
George blinked a couple times, then sat down next to me.

"So your not dating a death eater?" He turned to me.

"Ex death eater, and no. I'm not actually dating Malfoy." He breathed out with his eyes closed.

"I'm sorry George for scary you like that. But he has really changed. He's just a broken boy, who didn't have a choice!" I have him a hug. But Malfoy really had changed! He had emotions, and he could give affection. He just was out in the wrong family.

"That doesn't change anything." He said firmly.

"I know I'm sorry George.But i would do anything to get your Ron back." We we were still hugging.

"Yea, i guess." He let go of the hug, and watched the Gryffindors warm up.

"Anyways, why are you here?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Well, i needed to take my mind of everything, so i came here to watch a Quidditch match, like the old say." He had a small smile growing on his face.

"Don't worry, i'm still going for Gryffindor." He smiled at him.