5. Fake Dating 101

"How do we fake date?" Draco laughed. You see, I just agreed to fake date Draco, so we could make our exes jealous, and hopefully get them back.

"Well first we need some rules." I said firmly, looking straight into his eyes.

"Rules? Really? How much more boring can you get. What's your rule. No kissing?" Draco said sarcastically.

"I mean, that it a good rule..." i grinned at him.

"No, no, no. If we want to fool anyone, we actually need to be lovey dovey. We need to be able to kiss. All couples kiss." He fought back.

"Fine, but please not over the stop. And can I please tell Ginny. I can't not tell her. She might kill me for dating you otherwise." If i didn't tell Ginny, she would probably book me into the therapist for dating Malfoy.

"No! You can't tell Ginny! And i won't tell Blaise! No one will know. Oh, you also need to stop calling me Malfoy, either call me Draco, or something you call your boyfriends. Just don't call me Malfoy, it's too formal." What names as i suppose to call Malfoy... Baby? Honey? Babe? The thought of me saying one of those is public literally made me gag.

"Yea okay, but you can't call me Granger." I think that fair.

"Nah, I can call you Granger. Granger is like sexy, and hot. Malfoy isn't-"

"Awww you think my names sexy!" I Put my hand over my heart.

"Yea haha, very funny." He said sarcastically.
"You also need to come to all of my quidditch games. Even if they are early or super late at night. You better be there supporting you 'boyfriend'. "

"Am i expected to cheer for you?" I can't cheer for Slytherin. My best friend and the boy i'm trying to win back is on Gyffindor!

"Yes, very much so. You also need to come to all my parties." He grinned at me mischievously.

"That's were i draw the line. All your friends hate me with a burning passion, I would be attacked if in came to one of your parties." Imagine me walking into a Slytherin party. Pansy would verbally abuse me, then Astoria would physically abuse me... no thank you :)

"No one will lay a hand you on. Since we are now 'dating', your the new Slytherin princess. If anyone were to dare lay a hand on you, i would personally kill them." He smirked at me. I'm now a proper princess. Oh, Merlin.

"Okay... What about weekends? How are gonna make it seem like we actually like each other?" Its gonna be extremely difficult for me not to 'accidentally' slice Malfoy's head off when i get mad at him. It's gonna be even more difficult now because i'm going to be around even more.

"We could go to Hogsmad together? We could take our friend as well?" For being an annoying prick, he's kinda smart.

"Yea okay, but it's not my fault if one of my friends attack one of yours... because they generally deserve it." I wasn't lying. They always say something to get on someone's nerves.

"I can agree on that, but try to keep them in line. What are we gonna do at holding hands and shit?"
I hadn't thought of that yet... I'm going to have to hold Draco Malfoy's hand, and not want to snap it. How am i going to do that?

"Uhhh, i guess we are gonna have to put up with it?" I raised an eyebrow at him in worry. Neither of us wanted to do that.

"What about dorms? How are we going to make it look like we are actually hanging out in each others dorms?" There is so much to this plan that i haven't thought about.

"Either we actually go to each others dorms, or we tell Ginny and Blaise so all 4 of us can go to each other dorms so it will be less weird. What one do you want, because i know what one i want?" Malfoy's face scrunched up in confusion.

"We can't tell them though." He complained,
"We'll see how we go by just going to each others dorms and chilling, and if we can't handle it, then we tell Blaise and Ginny." That sounded fair.

"Wait, we can't even get to each others dorms." How could i be so silly. When a guy tries to walk up to the girls dorms or visa versa, the stairs turn into a slide.

"There's a potion for that." He grinned again. Obviously Malfoy would know about it. How could i expect any less from him.
"We also have to always flirt." his grin got bigger.

"Fine, but nothing too cheesy, otherwise i will happily throw up in your lap." I gave him back a sarcastic grin.
"I really don't think the Professor is coming." Omg our detention. I had completely forgotten about how our professor had forgotten about us. I could be in my dorm right now sleeping. It was 8:30pm now. we had been there for 2 and a half hours, talking through all the small details in the rules and plans.

"Since your my girlfriend now, i guess i have to walk you back to your dorm." He gestured his arm out for me to grab onto.

"Thank you kind sir!" I giggles...
Maybe this wouldn't be as hard as i thought...

———————————————————————————

OOO! They have a plan :)
This story is just gonna get better from here :)
Sorry for the short chapter xox

TEASER:

"hmm?" Granger looked at me confused, but before i could explain, i pushed her against the wall that was next to the door in the hallway, and started to kiss her heavily.

AHHHHH!! THEY R SNOGGINGGG