28. Pearl the House Elf

I do not own characters, i own plot x

———————————————————————————————

I woke up to my body shivering. It was freezing. I had 2 blankets, and a human to keep me warm, yet i was still cold.
How? I don't know.

I fluttered my eyes open, and blinked to get use to the light, though there wasn't much. It was raining outside.

I gently rolled over, and looked up to Draco. His mouth was slightly open, and his hair was over his face. His arm was rested on my waist.

I lean up, to give him a kiss. When our lips touch, he replies the same. I jump back when i feel him kissing back. He has a smirk plastered on his face.

"Did you really think that i was asleep?" He chuckled,

"Maybe?" An embarrassed smile appears on my lips.

His arms return back to my waist, and he pulls me closer,"Oh, you should know me better then that."

I rest my head on his chest, and we stay there for a little bit, until i remember last night.
"Thank you,"i whisper. Ours eyes connected, and he looked down at me with confusion.

"For what?"

"For not taking advantage of me last night." I kiss his cheek, then go back to my position.

"Well, i wouldn't want to take anything from you if you would remember it would i?" He rested his head on the top of mine.

I scoffed, "How would you know that you would be taking anything from me?"

"Seriously? You did it with the Weasley?" He questioned and i blushed.

"No." I said after a while.

"Exactly, i wouldn't want to take anything from you!" He laughed. I nodded with agreement, until there was a loud pecking at the window.

I lifted my head to see a snowy owl that reminded me of Heddwig.

"Mother?" Draco mumbled before he got up, and let the white owl in. Draco gave it a treat, then it flew away dropping a letter.

He came and sat back on the bed, and leaned the letter towards me so i could see as well. He opened it slowly and carefully.

Dear my love Draco,

How are you? I haven't heard from you in a while. How's school? Is everything okay?

I heard that you went to Beauté Et Grâce. I also got informed that you went with someone. That someone would be Miss. Hermione Granger.
You know that i have gotten over my prejudices, but letting your mother know that you are dating someone might be helpful.

I haven't seen you in a while, and i also haven't formally met Miss Granger. Would you like to come over for some supper tonight?

Please get back ASAP,

Love your mother,
Narcissa Black

Draco turned to me, his eyes wide with shock.
"I- Do- Moth-" He sighed after being lost for words,
"Do you want to go for tea tonight at my mothers house?" He asked wearily,
"It's okay if you don't-"

"Draco, i'd love to. Your mother wasn't bad against me personally... Well... anyways, i'd be happy to." I smiled, and he hugged me,

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek, and got.

"We better head to breakfast!"

"Hey Gi- Why are you limping?" My head tilted as ginny hobbled over to me at the Gryffindor table