𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭.

ZINLESTER'S POV

ZINLESTER'S POV

'Argh...my head hurts...'

I open my eyes but immediately closed it again as light overcome my vision.

'Too much light...'

I slowly sat up while rubbing my head, my left eye closed and my right one open as my vision started to adjust at the light.

Once my vision adjusted, I moved my head left and right, observing my surroundings. There are tall yellow grasses. 'Where the hell am I?' There were also big rocks randomly scattered in the area, the wind is also blowing quite strong.

"Mic test! Mic test! One two three!! One two!" I slightly jumped as I was surprised by that unexpected voice. "Hello everyone! All the 'Regulars' who have made it to the tower...we sincerely welcome all of you, to the 2nd floor, Evankhell's floor!!!" I looked up and saw a small yellow cube. 'Is that where the annoying voice is coming from?...'

My eyes widened as I realized where I am right now. 'The 2nd floor? Evankhell's floor? That means...'

The cube continued speaking, "This floor is also called the Floor of Tests, here we carry out the final test to see whether you are qualified to go up the Tower."

'I'm in the Tower!!!' I finally came to my senses.

'So that Headon guy.......he must be the guardian of the 1st floor. Ugh, how can I forget?'

Our lecturers have told us about Headon. They said that he was the Guardian of the first floor, he is also the one who chooses persons who he thinks has the potential to climb the Tower. Those lecturers of us also taught things about shinsu like how to manipulate it, control it, use it, what is it and stuff.

'I'm climbing up the Tower huh?...' A smile formed on my lips as I get up with feet by jumping. Once I stood up I dusted of my clothes that was slightly dirty because of the dirt.

I'm wearing a white sleeveless hoodie it has black linings on the side, the holes on the side that allows my arms to go through are a bit big making my sports bra that is color indigo visible. I also have pads around the upper part of my arm, for my bottom I'm wearing a black mini skirt which I'm also wearing cycling shorts inside. I'm also wearing black tights that reached my thighs and red high cut shoes.