𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟯.

ZINLESTER'S POV

ZINLESTER'S POV

"Regulars participating in this Joint Position Test, congratulations to you all!!" the annoying cricket looking Ranker, Lero Ro declared. "This Joint test is for 30 of you, excluding the ones who have already passed and failed. And 15 of you will make a team and take the Test. The Regulars should take the Test in the team assigned to them."

(A/N: I added my OCs to the Test that's why the numbers of the participants of the Joint Position Test changed. The original participants are 28 and the number of members of each team is 14. Okay, now back to the story ~__^)

After that boring explanation, the screen flashed the team we're in. Tragically, I was on Team A, while Bam was on Team B. Well, at least I won't be in the same team as the Jahad princess Endorsi, the green reptile was my teammate though.

Von was on the other team as well, while Red was already one of those Regulars that passed. He was sitting beside that damn crocodile and weird looking guy named Ghost, with some ribbon wrapped around them. The crocodile was laughing mockingly at us, obviously bragging. I pouted my lips at the sight of it.

Lero Ro continued on explaining on that each team was completely faired assigned based on the previous Test, only is that there's a one more Spear Bearer and Wave Controller (which is me) on Team A, while there's a one more Light Bearer and Scout (Von) on Team B.

Actually, I thought that was dumb. It's obvious that we're at an advantage coz the son of Khun is on or side along with the Eurasia dude, Shibisu, Anaak---in short, the ones who we're announced as Best Seed.

Though the other team is pretty reliable too which consisted of Von and Endorsi, Hatz, and not to mention Bam, who are pretty skilled and talented. But the one who's caught my attention is the lime green haired Regular that I fought on the Crown Game.

Every time we encounter each other these past few days, he would always shot me a sly smirk. I would always ignore it but it continued and I started to response him with my brows scrunched and cold gaze. Also, he was on the Scout department, I expected him to be in the Wave Controller or Fisherman. Von told me that he really gives the creeps, always staring into a distance and always at a daze, he would tell me those with a scared and disgusted look on his face. Luckily, he's not participating in this Test. But I can't help but be bothered because I have a feeling that something bad will happen later.