𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟴.

ZINLESTER'S POV

ZINLESTER'S POV

"What a brat." I commented as I watched the scene of the green reptile seating on the throne, wearing the crown.

The green reptile girl has this powerful hook weapon. It's so flexible and it stretches out like a rubber band, causing the other Regulars to be defeated.

I watched the guy with the tracksuit that talked to me earlier, he was furious and was complaining at the green reptile.

"Tsk tsk tsk. What a reckless lizard~ She should have just given it to Shibisu over there. It would be easier for her to fight and protect the one wearing the crown. She can move freely that way." Von explained and I nodded my head, agreeing in what he had stated.

'She does look confident....'

Lero Ro started again with the countdown and the second round started. Teams once again came out from their cells, but this time there were lesser than the previous round.

'I guess most thought that it's too risky....'

There was this girl who is wearing a black top with a knife, if I remember correctly, she's the girl who keeps on arguing with Shibisu. I guess they're rivals? I don't really know.

I kept on analyzing the battle happening in silent, that green reptile is just sleeping on the throne. Her teammate, the swordsman, is very skillful in using his sword, Shibisu on the other hand is.......well it's martial arts, that's all I could say.

What caught my attention is the freaking guy with a blanket around him, and was laying on the floor. Perhaps sleeping?

'How can someone be so relaxed in a battle, to the point that they're just sleeping?' I frowned at the thought. I am always calm, but I always kept my guard up, even though I know whether that person is weak or not. I just thought that I should at least show respect by being focused in the battle.

Few moments have passed, nothing happened but just fight and fight and fight, then the blanket dude suddenly stood up. And out of nowhere, he then made a.......bubble shinsu?