𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟬.

Gosh! It's finally the tenth chapter!! None of you know about this but I have written this long time ago so when I reached chapter 10, that was the time I decided that I will publish this FanFic

Gosh! It's finally the tenth chapter!! None of you know about this but I have written this long time ago so when I reached chapter 10, that was the time I decided that I will publish this FanFic. (but in the end I didn't coz I was shy. >////<)

For the ones that have read this far, thank you!! It's not that much of an achievement but for me it is. Because in exchange of writing this book, I failed a lot of my school works HAHAHA! Currently I have a Performance Task to work on but my lazy ass said to just ignore it and write because I am on a writer's high.

You don't really have to read this, I just wanted to write this message because why not?

Also, I've noticed that I'm not even following my 2-day-after update shit. Oh well. ;-;

Okay, let's get to the next chapter and remember to keep simping for Khun!! Hehe. ~__^

ZINLESTER'S POV

Now is the day of the assembly for the announcement about the next Test. All the Regulars (except Bam) are present in this classroom looking room. The room was painted with a mixture of pastel yellow, blue and white. There were chairs and tables like the ones in a college school or whatever. It just reminds me of a classroom in particular.

I came a little late because I took a long time taking a bath this time. I'm now wearing the same outfit that I wore the first time I came to this Floor, the only difference is my hoodie is indigo instead of white. My hair as usual, the upper half part of my hair is tied and clipped with my medallion and the rest of my hair is down. I'm also wearing the earpiece of mine, I always wear this sh*t. Once I entered the room, everyone's eyes landed on me. Ugh, attention's on me again. Some guys we're blushing and some we're glaring, but mostly all the girls we're glaring at me. I hope their eyes burn.

"ZIN!~" an oddly annoying and familiar voice called. I sighed once realize who was it. I turned to the source and there I saw Von playfully waving his hand at me with a cheeky grin on his lips.

Red was sitting beside him with his arms folded and an annoyed expression. 'Looks like he was forced to join him.' I sweatdropped.

But something more shocking had happened. The freaking son of Khun was also sitting beside Von and Red!! Well not really, there place was at the left side of the room, Rak was also there. Rak was sitting at the very edge and on his right was the son of Khun and beside him is an available chair. Also beside that was Von and beside him was Red, in short it's in between them.