𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚.

This is going to be the last chapter of this book! Thank you for reading this!!

Anyways, try playing the vid above☝️while reading, I tried it and it was niceeeee. It's 'Slump' Japanese version by 'Stray Kids' which is also the ending of ToG in the anime.

STAN STRAY KIDS!!!❤❤❤

I will be posting another chapter regarding the 2nd Series ^^ but for now, pls enjoy this chap. ^.^

ZINLESTER'S POV

I'm now in my room, just chilling like usual. Wearing black tights that reached my thighs and brown jeans shorts that's tucking in my dark green pullover sweater which I paired with my brown combat boots for my shoes.

Sitting on the side of my bed, I again gripped my medallion as I stared at it intensely.

'This can't be the end. For Bam, I will take Rachel to the top of the Tower.'

My hair was down again, I just couldn't bear to put on this medallion. 'So much for being the chosen one.' I frowned. I still couldn't believe that Bam is no longer with us. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry, but I can't. If Bam was here, he will be very sad seeing my cry, besides I don't want to look horrible in front of everybody and make them worry.

You may be wondering, why am I crying? Crying is for the weak, crying is for the helpless, crying is for the useless. That's what people would say if someone is crying, but I don't like that nor believe that. Crying is not shameful, crying is just a way to show our emotions. People say that we shouldn't cry because crying won't change anything, but is that really true? I don't think so.

Do you know the feeling of heaviness in your chest? The feeling of like there's no hope. The feeling of like the whole world is against you. The feeling of like having a burden stick to you. The feeling of gloominess, despair, and sorrow. All of those are just one of the reasons why we cry. Those feelings are so............disgustingly annoying. I hate it. It makes me feel so hopeless and useless and weak, but as I continue living in this world I learned that crying and being weak is not shameful. We cry to release that heavy feeling in our chest, reflect on our devastating situation, accept it, and then move on. We cry and fall because....