𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟰.

ZINLESTER'S POV

ZINLESTER'S POV

Apparently, I started to get bored in waiting. I was actually waiting for people to get through the wall of shinsu because I don't wanna be on the other side with that cricket looking Ranker and brown haired dude named Bam who is not ordinary according to Von, it will be awkward. So far, only two people have passed which was the green reptile and the black haired sword guy. Their teammate (I think) that is wearing a purple tracksuit got left out and is now trying to pass the barrier while roaring.

'Seriously, what is it with all this shouting? Like, you won't pass if you shout.'

A sigh escaped my lips before stealing a glance at Red and Von before walking forward towards the shinsu wall.

"H-Hey you're going to enter now?! Without us!!?" Von shrieked as he saw me walking to the barrier.

"Yah, Zin! Don't you think you should wait for us? I'm guaranteed that you will pass and so do I, but what about Red!!? We can't just leave him here, we have to help him pass or else all of us will fail!" he complained, raising his voice.

Another sigh escaped my lips with my eyes closed. I slightly turned back to look at Von and gave him a blank but innocent look. "He'll pass don't worry," with a reassuring tone, I said.

"And how are you sure?!"

"Because I said so." And there our conversation ended. 'Just trust the kiddo, tch.' I walked through the wall of shinsu calmly, not bothering the eyes focused on me.

'Ugh. Whatever, stare at me all you like.'

My eyes looked over to the blue boy and he was narrowing his eyes at me. 'Is he that desperate for me to join his team.' I internally deadpan.

I walked out of the barrier and looked around still walking, looking for a place where I could sit my ass on.

"U-Um Miss...." A voice called. I turned to the source and there I saw the brown hair boy with a smile plastered on his little face. "You can sit beside me if you'd like..." he offered the space on his right.