𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟲.

Hansung Yu looks cute hehe

Hansung Yu looks cute hehe. ☝️

KHUN A.A.'S POV

All of us are now alert. When we heard that death cry everyone became focused, anxious and nervous on what the Test could be.

Murmurs covered the room as another death cry was heard from the Test room. I stayed calm and unbothered by this.

I kept on checking the time on my pocket. 'Maybe it has to do something with time?' I thought.

'Only a few minutes it's already our turn.'

My pocket vanished and I looked around the surroundings. Zinlester is now seating beside me while her teammates stayed on the floor. I guess her butt hurt because the ground is really hard, I don't know. She was checking the time on her pocket frequently.

'I guess she thought that is also has something to do with time...'

"You kids look like you're having a hard time," someone from behind commented. I looked over and saw a pink plastic guy. "What do you want?" I asked bluntly while glaring at him. "Don't glare at me." It replied.

"Hey," our heads shifted towards Zinlester who called for the plastic bag's attention. "F*ck off." She warned and focused her vision on the hallway where the entrance of the Test room is.

I looked back at the creature. "What she said." I pointed my thumb at Zinlester as I gave the guy a fierce look.

"Don't be like that! I thought I'd give you kids a hint for the next Test," he tempted us. "Really!?" Bam perks up, a wide smile on his face as his eyes lit up. "Shh!! Keep your voice down, the others will hear you!" he warned as he put a finger on Bam's lips.

Unconsciously, my eyes looked over to Zinlester. It seems like she was interested in what the plastic bag will say but suspicion is clearly readable in her eyes.

I looked back at the guy. "A hint? How would you know?" sarcastically I asked.

"Right. Perhaps, you're just trying to give us false information." Zinlester commented and I was glad that she agreed with me.