𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟳.

I'll be mixing up the Manhwa and the Anime again I'm sorry!! :(((

There are some scenes in the Anime that I like but are not included in the Manhwa, and there are some scenes that I like from the Manhwa but are not included in the Anime. :D

So, that's why I'm mixing it the hell up. I'M SO SORRY IF IT'S GETTING WAY TOO CONFUSING AND IRRITATING. I JUST KEEP ON DEBATING ON WHAT SCENE AM I SUPPOSED TO USE DAMN IT.

Anyways, the picture above is Zin's big bro which is Zan UwU. I think it's a character from another story...? I don't really know. But it's just the portrayer^^ since I can't fucking draw all I do is edit lol.

But whoever he is, HE'S FUCKING HOT HOLY SHIT--

His original eye color was pale/baby blue and I changed it to green obviously. Well that said, credits to the owner. I just got it from Pinterest. ^_^

Please enjoy. :D

☂☂☂

THIRD PERSON POV

"Big bro....Zan...?" Zin manged to muttered under her breath.

The two platinum haired human stared at each other with widened eyes. Both of them were in awe and were struck. Everything stood silent, everyone's attention are just on the two of them.

"...Zin." The platinum haired male also mumbled under his breath.

A short period of silence wrapped them all. No one dared to utter a word. All attention was focused on the unexpected encounter of the two.

"Hey, Zan! Is that your sister? She's cuteeee!!!!!" Hatzling's sudden outburst broke the silence, he even freaking squealed. "She's even cuter than my own little brother!" he added.

The older Klavis made a face at his friend's remark. "Remember, you have a girlfriend." he bluntly reminded.

Zin blinked her eyes in disbelief. 'Big bro...Zan? What is he doing here in the Floor of Tests? Isn't he supposed to be a Ranker now?'