𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟳.

ZINLESTER'S POV

ZINLESTER'S POV

Tears began to slowly form at the corner of my eyes and my breathing became ragged. Remembering those memories of me and....'her' really brings me pain. I can't believe all of those were fake, she's so fake, I can't even say her name as I despise her so much.

But then, realization hit me as I remembered me and my team's situation. I glanced at Hansung Yu and he was already looking at me while sipping his coffee. A grin slowly formed on his lips, as if he was amused to see me.

My brows met. 'Don't let those memories take over you Zin. She has nothing to do with this, if you fail this Test it just shows that you're really weak and she is a lot stronger than you.'

I held my head high as I stared at the door that is on the left, fourth to the last. 'Don't let your emotions get to your head...' I took a step forward, and another one, and completely walked fiercely and confidently towards that certain door.

"H-Hey, Zin! What the hell do you think you're doing!!?!" said Von who was behind as he squeaked. Suddenly, both of him and Red were now in front of me when I'm only a few steps farther from the door.

Licking my lips before closing my eyes and letting out a deep sigh. "Move," I bluntly ordered.

"Are you insane!? What if this is a wrong door, we will die!! Shouldn't you discuss with us first before making a move?!!?" Von protested.

"He's right." And followed by Red.

Pouting my lips, a frown was formed on my face as my eyes went back and forth at two of them. "Just trust me, will you?" I said with an annoyed tone.

"Zin-!" I created a crystal spear and pointed it in between Von and Red as they both jumped to the side to dodge it. Magically, my crystal spear slowly disappeared as somewhat looked like dust that is color white and blue was seen. I walked again towards the door, a bit faster this time.

Once I reached the door, my hand reached for the door knob and I twisted it, open.

"NO!!!!!" both Red and Von screeched in panic and fear.