𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟯.

ZINLESTER'S POV

ZINLESTER'S POV

We were inside of a building. The room we're in is wide and huge, there are also other Regulars here that also have passed the test.

'Is this building floating?'

I looked around in awe, although my excitement can't be read with my expression. Apparently, this floating building is called the Evankhell's Mothership, below this is where the field where we had our previous tests.

The building looked small from the outside, but it's actually surprisingly big when your inside. I feel like there are tons of rooms here, well I guess I shouldn't be surprised. The number of Regulars is huge, so the number of rooms should be huge as well.

'There are so many people...' I thought as my eyes wandered around the room, seeing a crowd full of Regulars.

Suddenly Von walked over to me, followed by Red. "It sure is crowdy," he commented, also looking around. Red on the other hand was just calm, as if he didn't care about the world.

My head nodded as I hummed, agreeing in what Von said. My eyes kept on wandering around but then it stopped at a familiar blue head.

He was with a boy with brown hair and golden eyes, there was also a—crocodile? Why the hell is there a crocodile. I shook my head. 'Whatever.'

I stared at the familiar boy, which is the son of Khun. It seems like he felt me staring at him because he also looked at my way. His eyebrows raised in confusion with his hands inside his pockets, but then a smirk made its way to his lips. As if he was challenging me to a 'Staring Contest', or maybe he's mocking me because I didn't accept his offer to be his teammate and I said that it was unnecessary. But here I am, a teammate of a non-stop bickering caramel head and a kid who's living in his own world. I internally sigh and averted my gaze from him.

"Are you attracted to that guy?" Red suddenly asked getting me off guard. I slightly jumped in surprised as I stare down at him. 'He was standing in front of me and yet I didn't notice...'

"H-huh?" I stuttered.

"That guy..." he said referring to the blue head, his eyes staring at him. "That guy is a son of Khun, one of the Ten Great Families,"