𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟰.

WARNING: This chap is a very long one and contains A LOOOOTT OF DIALOGUE

WARNING: This chap is a very long one and contains A LOOOOTT OF DIALOGUE. Please bare with me :') I was on a writer's high for I which apologize.

ZINLESTER'S POV

The Joint Position Test has officially ended. Team B won, thankfully.

At the time we were watching Team B take the Test, the screen suddenly got disconnected for a few moments. It got connected again anyways. But, Bam was injured and Hoh......

.....was dead.

I wanted to check on Bam since I was really worried. Once I met up on him, he looks really distraught, I didn't have the guts to face him. Hell, I don't even know how to start a conversation with him. Bam really cares for everyone and is very considerate, unselfish, and kind.

Yes, it is pretty annoying that he still cares for some traitor like Hoh, but he's Bam for God's sake. Hoh dying was not what I expected. I don't even know how to comfort Bam, I'm sure he saw Hoh as a real friend. All this betrayal is driving me nuts! Especially that damn Pickle looking guy who's a Spear Bearer along with his lap dog who's also a Spear Bearer. Even Endorsi practically betrayed them! Luring all the Fishermen into one place in order execute them? Pretty smart honestly, but cruel.

Clearly, Team B is one of the worst Teams I have ever seen in my entire life.

☂☂☂

Deep in my thoughts, I ate my Ramen quietly and alone. It's now the next day, the day after the Joint Position Test. Apparently, the Test Administrators are quite generous today, all the foods are free because the Tests are finally over. The energetic and fun aura around the cafeteria is gone though.

Von along with Red, then approach me with fond smiles on their lips. Red's smiling? That's not what you see everyday.

"Hey," surprisingly, Von greeted me with a calm tone. Red just nodded, obviously. I nodded and hum in response. They both sat in front of me with their tray of food.

There was a short period of silence before I broke it. "Um...congrats on passing the Test, Von." Genuinely, I congratulated him.

Von bursted out a soft and short laugh. "Thanks, thanks....but you'll probably pass too! You don't need to win that Joint Position Test to get to the next Floor anyways!" Keeping the atmosphere a little sunny, Von happily reassured me.