t h i r t e e n

-study

it was already late at night and i was still up studying some notes and reading the next chapter for the lesson. wonwoo would sometimes pop in my mind and it's annoying.

"stop, stop, stop!" i pulled my hair in frustration. the reason why i was studying was because jeon wonwoo is in my mind, causing me to not get some shut eye.

i was really tired today, it seems like my dad paid extra to extend my tuition class until 8pm. i was still grateful for wonwoo helping me "escape" the karaoke.

♢ ♢ ♢

a month already past and my dad kept on extending the tuition class; he even extended it up to 9pm. however, at least he didn't take away my weekends.

wonwoo and i would sometimes talk and all, but he was too quiet; he's really mysterious. it was sometime still awkward but at least not as before.

 i was in class jotting down some important words the teacher said. it was really hard for me to write since i was feeling a bit lightheaded. but i tried to listen.

"you guys are gonna have a history project," the teacher said and everyone groaned in annoyance. 

the teacher ignores us and continued on, "fine, you can partner up." everyone cheered.

"since you guys always argue who will be partnered with hyejoo, she will be partnered with another student from another class." some of students sighed and i was akwardly smiling at them.

"why, sir?" someone raised up their hand and asked. yeah, why?

"the amount of students in your class are uneven," he answered. 

"with who, sir?" i asked and weakly raised my hand, i was feeling a bit weaker than usual.

"jeon wonwoo."

i simply nodded and he continued on his lesson about korea. as every second pass by, my head head started hurt more and more, until my vision was dark.