s e v e n t e e n

-passed

i've been staying home for three days and i was feeling fine again; all i needed was just a break. i brushed my teeth, dressed up, ate breakfast and head to school.

some students were greeting me, the boys, my "fanboys" came and offered me some candies. although i love candies but it was kinda rude taking it so i declined and thanked them.

"you're back!" hera hugged me tightly. i ruffled her hair and hugged her back. 

"you're so lucky you have wonwoo," she spoke and smirked at me. oh no, what does this mean.

"w-what do you mean?" i asked nervously as i bite my nails. 

"he didn't tell you?" she gave me a confused face. i slowly shook my head still confused.

"you'll see." she smirked and ran off. she's adorable yet weird at the same time and it's really scary.

everyone's attention was on me as soon as i entered the class. i politely bowed and smiled and went to my seat.

"hyejoo you're back!"

"it's nice seeing you again."

it was kinda awkward since i was just absent for three days and everyone is welcoming. it's touching but im just a normal human being.

♢ ♢ ♢

"alright, i graded your history projects," my teacher said while slamming his hands on the desk. then it suddenly hit me, the history project i forgot to do it and my partner was wonwoo.

i nervously bit my nails, afraid that i will fail. "i will tell you your grades." the teacher said as he fixed his gaze on a sheet of paper.

it's too late, i should've come to school. im so dead once my dad sees an f. the teacher started reading out the grades one by one.

i closed my eyes and buried my face in my palms. "lee hyejoo and jeon wonwoo passed," the teacher announced.

ah shit, im screwed.

wait a minute, did he just say passed? "excuse me, did he say i passed?" i asked the person behind me. 

"yeah you did," he answered and i thanked him. i felt relieved that i passed, my heart beat started slowing down as i slounched on my chair.

thank you so much, jeon wonwoo.