t w e n t y t h r e e

-sleep

jeon wonwoo's pov

tears rolled down her eyes, however there was a smile on her face. people were stopping for a while to look at us. i didn't really care as long hyejoo will be alright. 

she was finally done shouting her heart out, she turned her head towards me and burst out in tears. i dragged her to the bench near us and embraced her. 

she burried her face on my chest and sobbed. my heart was pounding really fast, i hope she can't hear it. i patted her back comforting her.

"sorry, your shirt is wet now." she pulled the hug and stared at the ground, biting her nails. my lips formed into a smile and ruffled her hair.

"it's fine and stop biting your nails." i playfully flicked her nails and she pouted. she's so adorable.

"let's get you home." i stood up and grabbed the bicycle. it was already 10pm and it was getting cold.

"about that..." she sighed and stared at ground again. "im sleep outside, i don't wanna go home."

"it's not safe." i pulled her hand trying to make her stand up from her seat, but she won't budge.

"i don't want to, plus im fine." she smiled sheepishly and waved.

"then sleep in my house," i blurted out. what did i just say? my eyes widened and i covered my mouth.

♢ ♢ ♢

lee hyejoo's pov

"your house is big," i said as i looked around. there was a huge family portrait of wonwoo's family, and he was so young and adorable that time.

"you'll sleep in my bedroom, my parents bedroom is locked," he said and i saw him blushing, and i myself was blushing too. there was a thick wall of silence.

though it was better than sleeping in my house, i wanna get out of my house and feel free. it was suffocating there and i don't want to see my dad nor my desk piled with books for a while.