t w o t e e n

-girl

lee jihoon's pov

"where's wonwoo?" jun asked, scanning around the whole classroom.

"he's in the library. he told me he'll wake up really early," i replied and continued on writing some random lyrics on a paper.

"let's go check up on him," mingyu said and all of us agreed. the three of us walked to the library.

when we arrived, we spotted him sleeping on a pile of papers. we tiptoed towards him ready to scare him, but our eyes landed on the paper.

history project - lee hyejoo , jeon wonwoo

"seems like he's working hard for lee hyjoo, huh?" jun said and all of us agree. ever since this guy suddenly met hyejoo he started caring about her.

he would sometimes look out of the window smiling. when i ask him why he's smiling he would just shrugged and focus on his back on his book. 

but when i looked outside of the window, it was hyejoo and her class. they were playing basketball. but of course it's obvious that he's staring at hyejoo.

he's head over heels for her, but he tries to hide it.

♢ ♢ ♢

jeon wonwoo's pov

i borrowed my neighour's bicycle and cycled around my neighbourhood. it was already late, but luckily my neighbour let me. 

it was really calming to cycle at night since it's more quiet and no one will disturb your thoughts.

why are you acting nice?

her voice rang in my ear. i was lucky that i was able to brush off the topic easily, a girl like her won't like a guy like me right?

she matches with seokmin more, both of them are outgoing and smiles a lot. people usually say that i look cold and ignorant, which is true i do look cold.

i decided to sit down on the bench near the park. i parked my neighbour's bicycle against a tree. but i saw a girl occuping half of the bench.