💎

-beach

3rd person's pov

two years have past, the fifteen of them graduated from high school. all of them were in college.

hera, jihoon, soonyoung, chan and seungkwan was studying performance arts.

yes, jihoon and hera are still the adorable short couple.

vernon, joshua, minghao and jun was studying linguistics.

seungcheol, mingyu and seokmin was studying to be a vet, i think?

jeonghan dropped out of college and started raising cows with his childhood friend.

while hyejoo and wonwoo are studying psychology. both of them bought a small house in busan, with their money they worked hard for in the coffee shop.

and yes, they're a couple, in case if your wondering.

both of their parents approved on letting them go to busan and live there.

all of their problems are fixed, hyejoo and his dad are in good terms.

wonwoo and his parents finally started caring for him.

the only problem they have to deal with right now is studies and how to clean up a mess if thirteen people came over.

the whole gang was there in the beach playing around.

"im so glad you took my seat in the bus," i said to wonwoo.

"im so glad that you finally realize that you're my diamond." he pecked my lips as we sat under the umbrella.