f o u r t e e n

-fall

jeon wonwoo's pov

"pass me the ball!" mingyu shouted, i was about to pass the ball to him, but seungkwan was blocking me.

thanks to my height i was able to jump high, and thanks to mingyu's height he was able to catch it.

but as soon as i landed on the ground, pain started flowing throughout my veins, from my ankle; i sprained my ankle.

mingyu and jun carried me to the infirmary. "thanks you can leave me here," i said as they walked away.

the nurse came towards me with an ice pack. "you didn't sprained it that bad, just use this ice pack, i'll be back," the nurse said and left the room.

i lie down on the bed staring at the ceiling spacing out. until i heard a sound behind the curtain, "im sorry, im sorry."

it was kinda creepy, not gonna lie but ghosts aren't real, right? i opened the curtains and saw hyejoo laying down. her eyebrows were knotted, seems like she's heaving a bad dream.

i hopped on one leg and sat on her bed. i placed my palms on her forehead, she was burning hot; she's having a fever. to be honest, im worried.

i don't like her but im worried. i care for her as a friend?

didn't the nurse give her anything, does the nurse even do her job? i hopped around on one leg grabbing a cloth and wet it with water and placed it on her head.

when i placed it on her head, my face was close to hers. i managed to see her features more clearly. her round eyes, her boopable nose and her uneven skin. she looks pretty.

i felt myself heating up too, she was honestly pretty. i was wearing my glasses but i was still blind. she's really really beautiful.

screw what i said just now, i like her.

i fell down twice today, i fell down from high air; does that count as falling? anyways, the second fall is falling for her.

and im certain that this counts as falling.