Chapter 8

After few moments of silence, Wang Yibo gathered himself and asked in an irritated tone, "Who are you?"

The beautiful stranger smiled even brighter and replied him, "XIAO ZHAN". And that made Wang Yibo's heart skip a beat.

For an instant Wang Yibo completely forgot his anger and thought to himself, 'What a voice'. But that didn't last long. The very next moment his well-trained brain took over his innocent heart. As a result, he was back to his original cold nature.

Xiao Zhan, who was clearly has zero clue about the things he has been doing to the ice king, just stood there with his warm smile and waited patiently for the opponent to respond first.

Xiao Zhan's casual behaviour irritated Wang Yibo even more and that made him to break his silence.

Wang Yibo questioned Xiao Zhan in a complete irritated tone, "What kind of person you are to disturb others target?"

Xiao Zhan didn't lose his cool. He simply answered, "A better person than you and man enough to stop a wrong doing".

Without Wang Yibo's knowledge, his neutral mask slowly started to get shredded by Xiao Zhan's behaviour and words.

Wang Yibo – "YOU!!!!..."

Xiao Zhan – "Yes me".

Wang Yibo – "What is wrong in hunting a prey animal?"

Xiao Zhan – "Mr. Hero, there is nothing wrong in hunting but separating a pair by any means is bad and destroying the love is absolutely wrong."

Wang Yibo - "Pair?!? Love?!? Nonsense!"

Xiao Zhan couldn't keep cool anymore. He became serious as he argues with Wang Yibo. "Can't you see the buck and the doe are the pair? And can't you sense their love for one another? What kind of person will have heart to kill them and destroy their love? See love is the feel which is not only for humans but also for all the living beings".

Wang Yibo – "There is no such thing call love."

Xiao Zhan – "Then what you call the feel you have over your parents, your wife and your children?"

Wang Yibo – "Relationship and responsibility".

Xiao Zhan – "ARE YOU MARRIED?"

Wang Yibo – "No"

Xiao Zhan – "I feel sorry for your future wife. What kind of unlucky maiden she will be to marry such a heartless person like you?"

Wang Yibo face completely turned into red due to the constantly raising rage. He almost wanted to yell at Xiao Zhan that he is going to marry one of his relative or may be his own family member who is also a Xiao. But instead of doing that, he turned towards the tree bark where his and Xiao Zhan's daggers were got landed and with a ultimate force he removed his silver dragon dagger and walked away from Xiao Zhan without even sparing him a second glance.

Xiao Zhan, who watched the man in white walked away from him with burning rage, just shrugged the whole incident and took his black dagger and whistled towards the inner part of the forest. After few moments, a jet black horse rushed towards his side.

Xiao Zhan smiled at the horse and petted it gently on its forehead and said, "Come on brother, it's time to get to the palace. Father and mother will be waiting for us. Some important guests are visiting our family today. Mom has already warned that, you and I must be in our best behaviour." With that he hopped on to his horse and left the place.

On the other hand, thanks to the few minutes' walk back to his camp, Wang Yibo was completely back to his original emotion less cold nature as he joins his guards who has already cleared the camp and packed their thing to continue the journey.