Chapter 12

The Cottage is not only lively and magnificent from its outside, its interior also equally beautiful. It had a small cooking place and few utensils at one corner, a bed near the fireplace, a small table and a couple of chairs which were placed on the center, few storage cabinets on the walls and a small bath tub in the other corner of the cottage, behind a privacy screen.

Wang Yibo couldn't believe his own eyes; the whole place was little bigger than his bed in his palace but in spite of its small size, it has everything to live a life in it. On top of it, it looks completely clean and smells so fresh.

Wang Yibo was pulled back from his thoughts when Xiao Zhan asked him, "What do you say?"

Wang Yibo turned and gave Xiao Zhan a puzzled look, since he couldn't understand Xiao Zhan's question.

With Wang Yibo's puzzled look, Xiao Zhan understood that Yibo was confused hence he rephrased his sentence, "What do you say about my palace? Do you like its inside too?"

Wang Yibo answered sincerely, "It is small but perfect. It has everything to call it as a home"

Xiao Zhan beamed at Wang Yibo, on hearing his answer and asked Yibo to have a seat. Wang Yibo did as he was told and Xiao Zhan took the opposite site before continuing their conversation.

Xiao Zhan – "This place is very special for me, I love to spend time here whenever I have free time. Spending time here will always make me feel peaceful and refreshed."

Wang Yibo – "I can see that in your eyes."

Xiao Zhan – "?"

Wang Yibo – "I can see that in your eyes how much this place is close to your heart. You look much more happy and lively here".

Xiao Zhan – "True. Anyway, the sun will set soon. Before that we need to fetch a few things to spend the night here. You can take rest. I will be back in a few minutes."

Wang Yibo – "No"

Xiao Zhan – "?"

Wang Yibo – "Let me also help you. You don't have to go alone. I wish to accompany you".

Xiao Zhan – "Are you sure that you don't want to rest? These things are new to you and it will be a bit difficult for you....."

Wang Yibo said gravely, "I spend most of my life time in a mountain and woods without any royal facilities".

Xiao Zhan – "Fine then, you can accompany me. We need fresh water and some more fire woods and other small things. Now come on let move and finish the work before sunset."

Wang Yibo agreed and both the men got up from their seat and left the cottage.

First they reached a small stream near the cottage. Xiao Zhan turned towards Wang Yibo and said, "We need at least a few buckets of fresh water, which we can collect from here and that is the best place to collect the fire woods", he pointed a few meters away from the stream where there are bunches of tall trees.

Wang Yibo - "I think we can split the work and finish it as quickly as possible".

Xiao Zhan - "Yes, even I felt the same. Okay now tell me which one you want to do? I am okay with anything".

Wang Yibo - "I will fetch the water and you can collect the fire woods"

Xiao Zhan agreed with a smile and walked towards the tree.

After collecting enough firewood, Xiao Zhan took them and placed it in their cottage. When he checked at the water storage container, it was full but Wang Yibo was nowhere to be found. When Xiao Zhan was about to walk back towards the stream to find Wang Yibo, he was frozen on the entrance of the cottage when she saw Wang Yibo carrying two huge buckets full of water on his both the shoulders with ease. Xiao Zhan wondered, 'how can a man carry four huge buckets full of water on his shoulders as if it weighed nothing?'