Chapter 9

That night, Wang Yibo couldn't able to sleep properly. Some sort of strange new feel kept him awake all night. He was keeping on thinking about Xiao Zhan and he realized that he found Xiao Zhan behavior as an interesting one. He thought to himself, 'even though he is arrogant in his behavior and foolish in his thought process by giving important to the non existing thing like love. He is somehow felt attracting and worth marrying.'

Without his knowledge, Wang Yibo started to think about his future life with Xiao Zhan and to his surprise that thoughts itself gave him happiness. The whole night went sleepless but Wang Yibo didn't even regret it.

Once the sun rose at the east, he got up from his bed and started to get ready for the fiances introduction meeting. As expected, he got ready well in advance and he ate his breakfast half heartedly and waited for the guards to escort him to the meeting hall.

When Xiao's palace guards finally escorted Wang's king, Wang Yibo in to the meeting room, Yibo's heart started to beat unusually rapid. Since he has no time in analysing his sudden changes right at this moment, he decided to push the matter behind for later analysis.

All his thought process came to an abrupt halt when he entered the meeting hall. His eyes locked on the beautiful Xiao Zhan who is smile brightly like a morning sun and softly petting a cat which is in his lap as he talks to his mother.

For a moment Wang Yibo stood there forgetting to move further in to the room

For a moment Wang Yibo stood there forgetting to move further in to the room. He wondered how com a man can be so alluring. As if reading Wang Yibo's mind, the cat which is comfortably seated on Xiao Zhan's lap, lifted its head and looked at Wang Yibo with his big round eyes. On seeing the cat's possessive reaction towards its master, Wang Yibo smirked at it as if telling it, "Don't try to mess with me you poor cat, SOON HE WILL BE MINE FOREVER"

 On seeing the cat's possessive reaction towards its master, Wang Yibo smirked at it as if telling it, "Don't try to mess with me you poor cat, SOON HE WILL BE MINE FOREVER"

On seeing Wang Yibo's evil smirk, the cat immediately reacted by meowing loud and jumped out of Xiao Zhan's lap and ran out of the hall for its dear life.

Content with the cat's reaction, Wang Yibo started to walk inside the hall.

Xiao Zhan and others attention was turned towards the source which frighten the poor little cat. Everyone was happy to see Wang Yibo except Xiao Zhan, who is actually shocked and irritated to see the heartless man once again.

When Xiao Zhan was about to say "YOU?!?". He was stopped when his parents welcomed the heartless man with so much happiness. In fact he was shocked when he heard them address the man "Wang Yibo".

Wang Yibo without taking his eyes from Xiao Zhan, he bowed towards his parents and his future in laws and went and sat next to his parents, exactly opposite to Xiao Zhan. On the other hand, Xiao Zhan was kept starting at Wang Yibo with ultimate irritation in response.

Both their staring contest was brought to an end when the King Xiao Jing spoke.

Xiao Jing - "Since both of them are here let's start with the introduction"

Wang Ying accepted Xiao Jing and introduced his son, "This is our only son, King of our Wang Kingdom, Wang Yibo".

Wang Yibo you still have his eyes only on Xiao Zhan, realized that Xiao Zhan was shocked to know who Wang Yibo is. While he was enjoying Xiao Zhan's precious reaction, Wang Ying started to introduce his heir.

Xiao Jing - "This is my son and crown prince of Xiao Kingdom, Xiao Zhan." On hearing that Wang Yibo gave a tiny smile towards Xiao Zhan. But his smile vanished when Xiao Jing continued his introduction, "This is my daughter and princess of Xiao Kingdom and future daughter in-law of Wang Kingdom, Xiao Jun."

Now it is Wang Yibo's turn to get shocked. He looked at the young maiden for the first time in the whole time, who sat next to Xiao Zhan. Even though she looks beautiful, Wang Yibo thought that she can compare to Xiao Zhan at any cost. He was completely disappointed and irritated about the fact that he needs to marry Xiao Jun. But his parents and his future in laws were busy in discussing how to give the cople some private time to know each other well.

Wang Yibo wanted to get out of the hall but he very well know he can't do that and bring shame towards his parents. He tried his level to calm down himself as much as possible. Mean while he couldn't stop himself from looking at Xiao Zhan and Xiao Jun. His head started to spin at the thought that he has to marry Xiao Jun and not Xiao Zhan.

When Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan, he gave Yibo an irritated look and his eyes shifted to Xiao Jun, she just gave him a shy and sweet smile. On seeing that, Wang Yibo heart yelled at him, "I CAN HAVE HIS IRRITATED LOOK THAT HER SWEET SMILE".

Wang Yibo felt that he has been suffocated to the core and as a result, he decided to leave the place. When everyone saw him abruptly got up from his seat, they were shocked.

Wang Xiu - "A-Bo?"

Wang Yibo - "Mother I am not feeling well. Please everyone excuse me".

Everyone was worried when they hear that Wang Yibo was not feeling well. Xiao Jing immediately turned towards his son and said, "A-Zhan, accompany Wang Yibo to his room and make sure you call our head healer to check him. Make sure he is taken care."

Xiao Zhan wanted to protest but his father gave him a death glare, which made him to accompany Wang Yibo without further argument.

Both the men didn't spoke to each other as they walk towards the guest room. Once they reached Wang Yibo's chamber, Xiao Zhan order the guards to call the healer. But Wang Yibo refused it the very next moment and dismissed the guards.

Xiao Zhan who was already in an irritated mood because of Wang Yibo is his sister's fiance, waited for the guards to leave the place. Once they are alone, he turned and looked at Wang Yibo and said, "Don't even imagine about marrying my sister. I will never allow my sweet little sister to marry a heartless person like you."

Wang Yibo said, "If you are man enough, try to do it and stop your sister from marrying me". 'so that we can marry each other' he thought to himself.

Xiao Zhan - "Wait and watch. You may be a king but for me my sister's happiness is very important. I will never let her suffer at any cost." with that he angrily walked away from Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo watched the angry Xiao Zhan walked away from him. He spoke to himself, 'He looks beautiful even when he is cursing me. How can one will be so perfect all the time?'

The next moment when he realized he has to marry Xiao Jun not Xiao Zhan, his head started to hurt like hell. He has no clue what he is going to do next. 

Hi friends, I know you have been asking me to update soon but I couldn't do it. I am a doctor friends, I work everyday. I literally don't have time to update. That is the reason why I unable to update frequently. I can only do it during Sunday nights. Hope you all understand my situation and many thanks for your love support