Chapter 13

Wang Yibo – "Then let me be inside......."

The very next moment, Xiao Zhan's brain got short circuited. He visibly gulped few times before he gathered himself to answer with a "Mnn". 

This time Wang Yibo gave a clear smirk towards Xiao Zhan whose face was has completely turned in to a ripened tomato and reached his side of the bed. 

Xiao Zhan internally cursed his mind for not thinking straight and walked slowly towards the bed and lay down next to Wang Yibo with little hesitation

Even though it was initially awkward for Xiao Zhan sleep next to Wang Yibo with their shoulders brushing each others due to the size of the bed, as the time passes, he drifted in to deep sleep due to exhaustion.  

On the other hand, Wang Yibo tried as much as possible to treasured every single moment of their first night together. He spent most part of his night just watching the peacefully sleeping Xiao Zhan next to him but eventually he also drifted to sleep later on. 

Since Wang Yibo is a lark, he woke up as soon as the first ray of sun started to leak from the east. Initially he felt nothing unusual except there is some extra weight on his chest. Without thinking much, he lifted his head a bit and tried to see what was that extra weight on his chest. The sight welcomed him was nothing but Xiao Zhan's angelic face. 

He was sleeping peacefully on top of Wang Yibo's chest. His face was completely surreal and he had an adorable pout on his lips. Which actually kicked out oxygen from wang Yibo's lungs and left him out of breath for a moment. On the other hand, like a compensatory mechanism, Wang Yibo's heart started to do a over work, leaving him with racing heart beat and a sweaty body. 

All he wanted to do is to kiss those pouting lips so hard but, thank goodness he is not in a position to even move a bit, leave about kissing Xiao Zhan's pouting lips

All he wanted to do is to kiss those pouting lips so hard but, thank goodness he is not in a position to even move a bit, leave about kissing Xiao Zhan's pouting lips. If at all Wang Yibo wake up with same face of Xiao Zhan next to him then he very well knows that, he will be definitely be kissing the man right at this moment which in turn will leads to a huge disaster. But that doesn't mean, Yibo is not so disappointed about the fact that, he could not kiss those heavenly lips of his Xiao Zhan right now. 

While Wang Yibo was struggling internally with his crisis situation, he felt some movement on his chest. Immediately Wang Yibo started to feel nervous for unknown reason but the weight on his chest as well as his mind was lifted once Xiao Zhan rolled away from Wang Yibo in his sleep. 

Using that as an opportunity, Wang Yibo got up from his bed with so much care to not to wake up Xiao Zhan at any cost. Once he is out of the bed, he sighed heavily and rushed out of the cottage in no time. 

A couple of moment later, Xiao Zhan slightly opened his one eye first and looked around slowly. Once he is sure that Wang Yibo is gone for sure he got up to a sitting position in his bed and placed his both the hand on his chest and tried to calm down his racing heart, as he said, "That was a close call!" at the same time. 

FEW MINUTES BACK

Xiao Zhan was not a morning person, hence he was peacefully floating in his own dream land during the dawn. It is when he felt a sudden turbulence along with constant increasing drumming sound. All of a sudden his surrounding atmosphere started to turn little hot and damp. Even though he was extremely comfortable to continue sleep like that till rest of his life just like this, his curiosity to know from where the drumming sound is coming from, pulled him out of his dream land to the reality.  

Good thing is he didn't open his eyes as soon as he is back to the reality, he decided to assess his surrounding with his eyes closed. It didn't take him much time to realize that the drumming sound is actually the heart beat sound of Wang Yibo and the reason why he hears and feels Wang Yibo's heart beat so clearly is because his head is on Wang Yibo's broad chest. 

As soon as Xiao Zhan realized the intimate position in which, him and Wang Yibo is right at the moment and the other person is already awake and holding his breath for some unknown reason, made Xiao Zhan feel so nervous. But that didn't make him to move away from the other person. Xiao Zhan waited for Wang Yibo to move him away, but after waiting for some time, Xiao Zhan realized that, Wang Yibo is not going to move him and he is not going to breath until Xiao Zhan moves away from him. Pitting Wang Yibo's heart and lungs, Xiao Zhan reluctantly moved his head away from Wang Yibo's chest and made it look like he rolled over in his sleep. 

As he expected, Wang Yibo immediately regained his breaths and rushed out of the cottage in no time. 

PRESENT TIME

Once Xiao Zhan calm himself down enough to think properly, he wondered,  why Wang Yibo's heart reacted in an extreme way? what exactly did he felt during that time?' 'why he is so reluctant to move away from Wang Yibo's chest in the first place?'

He was completely confused with all the weird feelings which, him and Wang Yibo undergoes. 

After meddling with all the doubts and confusion in his mind for few more minutes without any solid answers, he decided to get up from the bed and go out of the cottage for some fresh air. 

Hi friends my schedule was completely merciless. Hence I couldn't update last week. As a compensation, I will try to update one more chapter tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you for your love and support.

"Manley Aiden"