Chapter 14

Poor Xiao Zhan doesn't know that his decision to go out to get some fresh air is not a good idea, until he met Wang Yibo.

Once Xiao Zhan is out of the cottage he started to stroll around. The beautiful dawn sky completely mesmerized him. As a result, he completely forgot whatever happened between and him and Wang Yibo and started to enjoy the scenery.

When he finally reached the stream, he realized that it is really a very bad idea to take a stroll and the reason behind is none other than Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo who is standing in the stream with the water up to his hip level got frozen due to Xiao Zhan's presence and the most important thing is his upper body is completely naked and wet. He jumped into the steam, hoping that he can calm himself down a bit but he never expect to have such an encounter at this moment. Without knowing what to do next, he just decided to observed Xiao Zhan and his reaction.

The morning sun rays reflecting from the clear steam, complimented Wang Yibo's muscular arm, broad shoulder, solid pecs, toned abs and prominent V line to a different level. He stood there like a Greek god.

On witnessing Wang Yibo's muscular body, Xiao Zhan literally gasped for air. For a moment, he even wondered, 'If he has such a strong upper body, then how strong will be his lower half? Is he completely naked under water? or..........' Next moment, he immediately snapped out of the thought and started to curse himself internally, "Why the hell mind thinks such a wired things? After all we both are male........"

Xiao Zhan was brought back to the reality when Wang Yibo broke the silence between them.

Since Xiao Zhan's positive reaction to words him gave so much confidence to Wang Yibo, he gathered all his courage and spoke first. 

Wang Yibo - "Do you want........."

Xiao Zhan - "What?!?!?"

Wang Yibo - "Do you want to take bath here?"

Xiao Zhan - "No!"

Wang Yibo gave a questioning look - "....."

Xiao Zhan - "I mean.... I will take bath in the cottage itself".

Wang Yibo (with a smirk) - "Yesterday you only suggested to take bath in the stream. What happened, You don't want to do it now?" 

Xiao Zhan - "It is not like that...... I..... Yeah the water will be cold now, You enjoy the stream and I will be leave now" As he spoke he tried to turn and walk away from Wang Yibo's presence.

But, Wang Yibo enjoyed Xiao Zhan's reaction towards him. As a result, he decided to tease Xiao Zhan some more.

Wang Yibo - "Wait!"

On hearing Wang Yibo's word, Xiao Zhan turned and looked at him as a response. That was the biggest mistake of Xiao Zhan because; Wang Yibo chose that particular moment to walk out of the water.

Even though he was wearing a white silk under pant, it was actually of no use. The wet silk become almost transparent and clutched Wang Yibo's lower half like a second skin. In no time Xiao Zhan got a clear answer for his unspoken doubts.

Xiao Zhan - "What are you doing?!?!?!"

Wang Yibo - "What?"

Xiao Zhan - "Why are you coming out of the water now?"

Wang Yibo - "I finished bathing"

Xiao Zhan - "Then why do you ask me to wait?"

Wang Yibo - "I said because we both can walk back together to the cottage". As he spoke he picked up all his cloths from the bank of the stream and reached Xiao Zhan.