AUTHOR'S NOTE - IMPORTANT!

Hey, guys! I hope you're all well. It's been a while, I know. How have you all been? Good, I hope? 

A lot of you are going to be mad at me for what I just did. I've removed 'Entwined Hearts' from Wattpad. It was meant to be the sequel to 'Tangled Hearts', but I decided to go ahead and delete it, and in the upcoming days, I'll be giving you guys an epilogue to 'Tangled Hearts' instead. I thought a lot about this, before deleting the sequel that I'd started to write. 

If you want to continue to read Zaid and Zara's journey, go and read my other book 'Arranged or Love?'. Although it's not primarily based on Zaid and Zara, they're going to become regulars in the story, and you can read more about Zara's pregnancy and her new friendships in that book. 'Arranged or Love?' is the story of Alayna and Zayan, and this book will contain their friendship with Zaid and Zara, as well as regular updates of their life. 

I'm so sorry for deleting 'Entwined Hearts', I thought it'd be better this way. Zara becomes good friends with Alayna in 'Arranged or Love?', so if you want to read more about Zaid and Zara, then go and read that book! Maybe you'll love it just as much as 'Tangled Hearts'! 

So, yes.. there will be an epilogue coming very soon! What do you guys think will happen? 

Is Zara going to have a boy or a girl? ;) 

Maybe you'll find out! 

I love you all. Thank you SO much for all your love and support. It means the world to me, it honestly does. 

Bye guys! Stay tuned for the epilogue of 'Tangled Hearts', which will be up very soon! Bring in all your baby gender guesses!