4. In memory of Cedric Diggory

"Today we acknowledge A very terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was exceptionally hard working,Infinitely fair-Minded, And most importantly a fierce, fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died.You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered... By Lord Voldemort. The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so i think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, Reminds us, That while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues. Our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events, The Bonds of friendship that have been made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain. You remember that! And we will celebrate a boy who was kind and honest, Brave and true right to the very end." Professor Dumbledore calls out.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek as my mind starts to wonder.

"No! No! He's back! He's back! Voldemort's Back! Cedric, He asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him...Not there" Harry says between sobs. "It's alright harry, It's alright" Professor Dumbledore says to him

I quickly snap back into reality and wipe my tears. The way that we watched. We waited for him to get up. Yelling from the stands.

I cant handle being in this room. After the funeral is over i quickly get up and head to the bathrooms.