14. Something to fight for

Ron, Luna, Hermione, Neville, Ginny and i walk in to see Dumbledore crouched over harry. He's in pain i can tell.

I hear Harry mumbling words but i can't make out what they are saying

Soon more and more witches arrive and the look of shock takes over on their faces. "He's back" One of them mumbles trying to wrap his head around the fact that Voldemort is in fact back.

                                      ~*~*~*

With all of us heading back to the train. I take a second to look at everyone's face.

Smiles coming from each one. It made me happy.

They are happy to go home to their families. Safely. I'm sure they don't have to fight for their life almost every day and deal with people trying to kill them like i do.

I can feel myself starting to dread going back home. It's not that i don't want to see my family, Because i do. It's just that i don't want to have to fight the next war that's to come.

We always get through it in the end.

"I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me" Harry started to Hermione, Ron and i which pulled me away from my thoughts and back onto him.

"What's that" I asked him.

"That even though we've got a fight ahead of us,We've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have.." Harry replied.

"Yeah?" Ron asked waiting for him to finish.

"Something worth fighting for" Harry finished and i couldn't help but let out a smile.

                               ~*~*~*~*~*~

I did end up telling Harry and Hermione that i triggered my curse. They were a little taken back, But supportive in the end. And i cannot thank them enough. They are truly the greatest i could ask for.

I hadn't known what friendship was until i met them. It was refreshing, To know that others can learn to care for me rather than want to kill me for even existing.

Just the thought of that made me so happy.

I feel myself wanting to protect them no matter what. They have become my family. I'm scared to say i would sacrifice myself for them, But i know it's true.

And i know they would do the same for me.

*-*-*

Sorry guys this one do be kinda short