23. Flashbacks

"Daddy please come back! where are you going!" The younger version of myself screamed. "I'm sorry Athena i'm only trying to keep you safe." He said and i began to scream. My mother tried to hold me down but i wouldn't budge. My aunts and uncles had to split from me as well because of The Hollow. The hollow was an old member of the Native American Witch tribe. I remember her Trying to take over my body because i was too powerful and she wanted my strength.

My family wouldn't let her. After she entered my body, My aunt freya decided to rip her presence out of me and separate her power into my dad, Rebekah, Elijah, And Kol. We weren't allowed to see each other for a while, Bad things happened. And they weren't normal. Blood would come from fountains and rain from the sky, huge storms that didn't seem natural, Huge fires each time we were near each other. It remained that way for about 3 years until Aunt Freya Figured out away to fix us. It was horrible. Ever since then i cant get the Whispers out of my head. Im not sure if it's the ancestors but i need it to stop. It's hurting. And as much as it does, I don't wanna tell anyone and worry them.

I shot up with my eyes wide and gasping for air from my old memory. I need to tell someone. Anyone. I stood up from my bed and wiped my tears.

"Hey Athena, What's up?" I heard Marcels voice from behind me and i froze in my path

"Hey! Marcel! i missed you." I said and ran up to him and gave him a hug. Trying to mask the fact that i was just crying.

"You ok? You look like you've been crying." He said.

That obviously didn't work. Ugh.

"oh actually can i talk to you for a minute." i said. I can trust him.

"of course, Whats up?"

"Do you remember...The hollow?" I asked him hesitantly.

His face dropped immediately. oh no.

"Yes, Why?"

"I'm hearing the whispers." I blurted.

"Athena...how long?"

"How long what?"

"How long have you had the whispers, Don't play dumb." He said and i was honestly kind of intimidated.

"Since i went to Hogwarts for the first time." i lied.

"Are you kidding? Why didn't you tell your dad?!" He said.

"I didn't want him to react badly. Kind of like you are right now." i said.

"I'm- Im sorry it's just, You know what went down last time. I'm only trying to protect you." he apologized.

"I know. In sorry." I apologized as well

"Are you going to tell your dad?" He asked while looking at me

"yeah...Just not now. Not yet. Maybe soon. When he's in a good mood" i said but everyone knows he's either never in a good mood, But when he is, It's always ruined by one of his enemies.

"Okay, If you don't tell him...i will" He said and i only nodded my head.

"See you later."

I swear i'm going to get myself killed. Why can't i have a normal life.

~*~*~*~

Sorry this one is super short! I'm working on a different story right now at the moment as well!