27. Blood lust

Currently I am Sitting in the middle of the floor while trying to focus on getting into my mind. What i am working on is getting into my own subconscious. From what i've heard and seen, you will know once you are finally in by seeing doors. Each door will lead to a memory. The reason i'm doing this is so i can see if there is a way to change the event.

I had experienced this when i had to enter Uncle Elijahs subconscious. My mother had gotten trapped in there and Aunt Freya sent me in to bring her back out. From what i've collected, it's not an easy thing to do.

After a couple more minutes of trying out the spell i finally got it. There was a white hall way with white doors that looked almost endless. I couldn't see the end of the hall. I felt a chill creep through my spine at the sight. It gave an uneasy feeling. I opened the first door to my right and saw a memory of my dad and i with Uncle Elijah. I was sitting on my dads lap while he was feeding me a scone while Elijah watched.

We seemed happy.

I seemed happy.

I quickly shut the door once i felt tears come to my eyes. Opening these doors were like opening up new scars. Lots of these memories involved my mother. I cant do this now. I sped up my pace as i walked further into the hall way. I'm hearing voices come from each of the doors as i continue to walk by. It's extremely overwhelming. The sounds of familiar voices, some who i know and some who i once knew just give be chills alone.

As a passed by one of the doors i head a familiar sound. Like as if it was a ringing. Calling to me. I slowly opened the door and saw a blue light. The hollow. I shut the door and felt my breathing increase. I opened the next door and saw Fred, George and i laughing while holding our stomachs on the floor. That was when we had pulled our first prank. I felt a tug on my heart at the memory.

I kept walking further and further down the hall until i came to a stop. A familiar door. The red door. I felt my breathing increase even more and my hands began to shake. I reached out for the doorknob and after getting my jittery hands to stay still, i placed it on the knob. I turned it, only for it to not open.

Why won't it open?

I started to shake it more and more, my curiosity grew to know what was in the door.

"Come on!" I whisper yelled at the red door. I noticed it was made from wood. The wood looked old. The red wasn't just ordinary red paint.

No.

It was blood.

A bloody door.

I took about three steps back and prepared myself for what i was about to do. I took a deep breath and launched myself at the door. Once it opened i fell to the floor and felt sticks and hard floor under myself.

I'm in the woods.

This is where i first transformed into my wolf form. This is where i made my first kill as a wolf. I heard a high pitched scream come from further out into the woods.

I turned my head towards the noise and quickly ran after it. I heard a twig snap from my left and i quickly turned my head to see where it was coming from. I'm surprised i didn't get whiplash.

"Hello?" I called out. No one answered.

I'm getting an uneasy feeling.

I heard another twig snap to my right. I turned my head to see the shape of something. Not a tree. A human. A girl. Me.

I had been wearing a burgundy shirt at the time with a leather jacket and black jeans. This memory had my dad in it. Where is he?

The other version of me began to take steps towards me. How is this possible? How can this memory see me but the others cant?