25. Multiplied

With harry constantly being under attack. We did what we had to do. We made ourselves look identical to him in order to get to the Weasleys house safely. As soon as we landed the others began to panic and made us answer questions, Just to confirm it was really us.

Apparently Voldemort knew all along what our plan was.

Hermione Quickly ran up to me and wrapped me into a big hug. Once Ron noticed, He followed right on her heels. Then harry.

I was relieved to see they were all okay.

"Wait where's George?" I asked and everyone looked at me. With the same apologetic look that i'm used to.

I ran inside to find George laying on the Couch with his mother stroking his hair to comfort him.

Fred and i kneeled in front of him and i furrowed my eyebrows. His ear was bleeding. A lot.

"How you feelin' Georgie?" Fred asked.

Of course he made a joke. How could he not. At least that's how we know he's alright.

"Pathetic, Out of all jokes you make that one." Fred Scoffed with a small smile.

"Recon i'm still better looking than you" George said and i laughed.

"Got that right" I joked.

While laying down i simply couldn't sleep. I packed my bad and left the Weasley house. Only to find out Ron was following.

"Going somewhere?" A voice from behind me said and i stopped in my tracks.

"We can't stay here. The longer we do the stronger He gets." I said. I cant deal with anymore of my friends getting hurt. I cant.

"Come with me?" I asked and he slowly shook his head.

"What about harry and Hermione?" He said and i shrugged.

Ron slowly walked up to me and put his hands on the strap of my bag that was slung over my back. He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head, as if asking for permission to take it. I nodded my head and he grabbed it from me.

"Come on." He said and i simply followed him.

*~*~*
While at the wedding, I was in deep thought. I walked in to see everyone dancing with smiles on their faces.

"Hello Athena" A soft and delicate voiced called to me.

"Hey luna"

"I've interrupted a deep thought haven't i? I can see it in your eyes?" She said and i shook my head. 

"No no of course not!" Shes too sweet. Luna Lovegood is truly one of the greatest friends to have.

A tall man with very blonde hair, similar to Lunas, stuck his hand out for me to shake. I shook it and he began to rant about who knows what. I spaced out.

"Come now, Athena doesn't want to speak to us right now. She's just too polite to say it." Luna said and they turned and walked the opposite direction.

I found Hermione and a smile quickly grew onto my face.

"Hey" I said while walking to her and she smiled at me and hugged me.

"You look beautiful." She said and i smiled. I had Simply been wearing a black dress with ruffled, loose sleeves.

"Your one to talk..You look gorgeous" I said and her smile grew wider, And her eyes grew wrinkles in the corners.

Suddenly, i got an odd shiver down my back. I looked outside to see a light moving quickly towards us.

"Hermione..." I said but was cut off by the light appearing in the middle of the room. Whispers coming from it.