30. Game Plan

Klaus Mikaelson POV

"Guys, are we sure we should let the kids do this?" Dear sister Freya, said, her voice laced with worry. I couldn't help but feel somewhat offended that she didn't think Athena could handle it, i mean, come on...It's Athena. My daughter can handle anything.

"Wow, you have very little faith, good to know." Kol joked. I slapped him upside the head and he rolled his eyes and rubbed where i hit him.

"I mean this could be dangerous, we've heard the stories of Voldemort. We've never gone up against a wizard." Freya retorted.

"Yes, we have heard the stories.But Voldemort hasn't heard the stories of the Mikaelsons. Therefore, we have an advantage." I clearly stated.

"Nik has a point. We can't let the kids do this on their own." Rebekah spoke out.

We can't just let the kids do this, if something goes wrong it's not worth it, but then again, they know how to deal with him. They've done this before. Who says they can't do it again?

"Yes, you all make very clear points, but we need to come up with a plan, something that doesn't involve Athena and her friends, in case something doesn't go according to plan." Elijah said while wearing His stupid suit, makes me want to slap him. I just might.

"Well, thank you Elijah....for stating the obvious." I snapped in a joking manner.

Rebekah and Freya rolled their eyes at that and Kol chuckled. I gave Elijah an innocent, yet aggressive smile, not breaking the eye contact with him.

"So you think they can do this?" Freya asked, trying to make sense of the situation. Is she serious?

"Well, i wouldn't go around flinging around terms like 'can'... maybe with a bit of help. Obviously." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"For gods sake, let's just take out the guy. No one even has to know." Kol complained. Now that is a good plan.

"No. We need a plan. We haven't gone up against him. Not yet." Freya ordered.

"Well by all means Freya, please, Enlighten me because i'm sure we'd all like to know!" I exclaimed.

"This is bloody ridiculous." Kol sighed. Oh look, for once in 1,000 years i've actually agreed with him on something.

"This family makes me want to murder people." I mumbled under my breath as i rolled my eyes.

"Niklaus, please. We are trying to work with you here and you are being a distraction." Elijah called out while giving me a warned look.

"Oh pity, whatever shall i do?" I said as i dramatically put my hand over my heart like as if he hurt my feelings.

"Niklaus, are you planning to put on a little show, or are you going to help." He said, clearly irritated. That was my goal. I didn't bother hiding my satisfied smile.

"Rebekah, are you alright, love? You look like you're going to bloody combust. Have you got something to say?" Kol called out, he's right. She looks angry. Good. She should.

"You guys, this is serious. Stay focused. Athena could be in danger. We need to help."

"You think i don't know that." I snapped. "You make it seem like i don't care for her at all. I could do this without any of you."

"Enough!" Freya yelled. Oh come on, it was just getting good!

They're all brain dead.

"Alright then, what's the plan, we all know Athena will not stand down, she needs to save her friends so we need to be along side them."

"We need to speak to Hermione again," Freya explained. "see what they're thinking. We also need to check on Athena-"

"What the bloody hell happened to Athena? I heard you talking about something important." Kol spoke up.

Freya sighed before explaining.

"Shes stuck in the middle of transitioning. They were asking for help, so i explained to them what they needed to do."

"And if that doesn't work?" Rebekah asked.

"Then we kill them." I sighed while stating the obvious.

"No- Were not killing them. They are kids, and at this point they are family." Freya hissed.

She's no fun.

"Look are you going to tell us the plan or what?" Kol questioned. I rolled my eyes at that. He's the one who was getting off topic.

"What he means is, what the bloody hell is taking so long." I grumbled.

"We need to find them, we need to speak to them there. And besides, i need to see how Athena's doing for myself, if the kids aren't able to help her, i can." She snarled.

"But...There was one more thing." Freya started.

"This should be good." Kol muttered.

"When Hermione was here...I got into her head. She was thinking about something called R.A.B and something getting destroyed. I don't know what it means. Maybe they need more help than we thought." She confessed.

"Alright then, how do we get to them?"

"That's what i'm trying to figure out. I can do a locating spell, but i need to speak to them using a spell first." Freya sighed.

"Well, let's get to it."