11. Mrs. Umbridge

"Shes taking over the entire school!" Hermione shouted. We all sat in silence.

Harry turned up the radio and heard someone announce Sirius Blacks name for missing items.

"Psst! Harry!" A voice from the fire place called "what are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"Answering your letter" The face in the fireplace said.

Harry and Sirius talked through the fire place and when he was gone we got quiet. "He really is coming isn't he." Hermione said. "If umbridge won't teach us to protect ourselves. We need someone who can." She finished.

The four of us open a door and find a man with a goat. All of us sitting in a group with about 15 more kids Hermione is the first one to stand.

"Um...Hi" she started hesitantly "So you all know why were here, We need a teacher, A proper teacher. One who's good and knows how to defend themselves against the dark arts."

"Why?" one of the kids ask. "Why!?" Ron snapped and started to yell at him. "Because you know who's back"

Some of the kids began arguing until Luna spoke out talking  about a Patronus charm.

"Yes" Hermione answered

The kids then began piecing things together

Harry then gave a humble speech about How scary it is to be in the face of death and how he got lucky While fighting most of the time.

"He's right." I start. "You don't know what it's like. sometimes you aren't always so lucky." I said.

Hermione then sat down placing her hand on mine. "Which is why we need your help" She said to me. "If we are gonna defeat......Voldemort. We need you"

"He's really back?" one of the kids said finally being convinced.

Harry nodded his head and George walked to the table and wrote his name down on the paper that said "Dumbledores army" Soon all the kids lined up and wrote their names down.

                    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After neville found the requirement room we decided to practice our defenses in there.

"Expelliarmus!" neville waved his wand but it backfired and flung behind him hitting the wall

"I'm helpless" he whined

"Y-Your just waving your wand too much. Here try it like this. 'Expelliarmus!' " I said waving my wand and disarming the dummy we had been practicing on

Later we met up again to practice. "Come on them Nigel, show me what you got" i said. He waved his wand and yelled a spell as we both flew back. He landed on his back and i landed on one knee while my other hand was pressing on the floor holding my balance. That's a plus to triggering my curse i guess.

"Don't worry. I'll go easy" Ron smirked and whispers in my ear and then began making his way to the other side of the room while the other students watched. "Oh wow thanks" i said with sarcasm

He then stared at me while preparing to wave his wand but before he got the chance, i yelled "Stupefy!" and he flung backwards landing on his back.

I saw Ron walk back towards his brothers while They handed each other something. I'm assuming they placed a bet.

"I let her do that." Ron tried to play off. "It was completely...Intentional" he said.

                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We continued to meet to practice defenses and me and harry walked around to each person critiquing them. He then started talking about how every great wizard in history was once's students like us.

"If they can do it, why not us" he finished

After we met a couple times more. Harry,Ron, Hermione and i announced. "so this is the last time we'll be meeting because of holidays so for now just keep practicing on your own! Well done everyone great work!"

Ron, Hermione and i headed to the common room to wait for Harry after he finished talking to Cho.

"I think a bit of snogging might have cheered her up" Ron laughed

"Don't you understand how she must be feeling? she's been quite upset these days" Hermione said

She began Ranting about how she feels sorry for her and how upset she must be feeling and losing Cedric and how guilty she must feel about having just kissed harry

Harry and Ron began to laugh and Hermione gave a serious look Then started to laugh. i tried to smile but it was hard.

I remained quiet the whole time.