31. All for one

Here we are, Lecturing a man. We're trying to get information out of him about the Locket. The man began to ramble about the situation as we all watched him intently. Our eyebrows furrowed, our breathing steady and calm as we waited to hear the information we needed.

The man then began to speak to us about a witch...

"Who was she? The witch, i mean, do you know?" Harry said quickly and eagerly. The man then directed his gaze to the floor and spotted a news letter in the corner. He hesitantly picked it up and placed it on the table in front of Harry, Hermione, Ron and i for us to see.

"Look!" He pointed, we walked closer to see what he was talking about.

'Dailey Prophet.
Ministry seeks educational preform'

The magazine read and it showed a picture of Professor Umbridge. The four of us shared a weary look with each other at the sight of what was in front of us.

-*_*_*_*_*_*_

We've kidnapped four adults so we can move on with our plans. I admit, it isn't the best idea, but it's all we've got.

We grabbed a lady with a nice updo and a skirt with a blouse, a man with a mustache and a suit and another man who was a little bit bigger, he had a bald head that made me chuckle. And lastly, a woman with honey shaded skin and a nice dress.

I plucked a hair from her head and placed it in a small tube.

"Act normal. Don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary." I said as we stood in front of the bodies.

"If we do that, then with a bit of luck, we'll get inside." Hermione added. "And then-"

"-It gets really tricky" Harry butted in.

"Correct!" Hermione confirmed.

"This is completely mental." I mumbled. I cant help but feel guilty about the situation. I mean, we did just kidnap four adults. They aren't even awake at the moment.

"Completely!" Hermione agreed.

"Worlds mental" Ron Muttered. I gave him a tight smile and he mirrored it back towards me.

We've done this spell plenty of times, it's worked. Don't get me wrong. But i'm beginning to grow tired of the fact that Voldemort is still so hung up on harry. It doesn't add up.

If he was so powerful, he could have killed harry right then and there.

I'm extremely thankful, but it only shows that he is a coward. He wasn't powerful enough to step up and do it when he had the chance. And now he's going to pay the consequences.

The four of us drank the spell and i felt my body begin to shake and morph, along with my three best friends. I looked towards them to see that the spell had worked, we hesitantly stopped outside and the bright sun shone in our faces.

We adjusted our clothes and looked at each other, then gave a nod knowingly and began to walk forwards.

We walked until we made it to a huge sign that read "gentleman". It was the entrance to a bathroom.

Hermione and I then broke off from Harry and Ron.

"You think they'll be alright?" Hermione asked.

"No." I retorted. She playfully rolled her eyes.

Let's hope all goes well.

Hermione and I had reached our destination before the boys did. The Ministry. It was crowded with citizens walking back and forth, once the boys finally reached us, we began to walk.

We stepped into an elevator and a man with blond hair that had been put in a braid, stopped and spoke to us. I clenched my fist and my jaw tightened with nervousness. I glanced at Hermione and she visibly gulped. Ron was doing a terrible job at hiding his nervousness.

After his speech, he then said, "You have one hour."

He walked away and i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in. The lift began to move quickly and we held on to the handles to keep ourselves steady.

This might be harder than we thought.
______________

Hey guys! I'm sorry i haven't been able to update. I'm having writers block. I've also been stressed out with school and my other books that i'm writing. I'm doing the best i can! <3