14. Take her away

We heard thumping coming from outside the doors. As professor Umbridge opened the doors to see what was going on, Fred and George Bursted through on their Brooms with fire works making everyone laugh.

The fireworks Destroyed All the rules and Statements Mrs umbridge had hanging on the walls leaving glass everywhere.

We all ran out and followed Fred and George.

Harry began telling us about how he saw Sirius with Voldemort and we tried to convince him it was a trap.

"We're in this together harry" Hermione said.

"Right you are." Mrs umbridge walked in.

Malfoy grabbed me and my friends an brought us into mrs Umbridges office. I could really just kill them all right now. But i would get in trouble and i'd rather not.

"Sit!" Mrs umbridge pointed to the chair for me to sit in while everyone stood around and watched. She slapped me across the face and i felt my face heat up and looked her in her eyes.

"What's happening?" She asked me with a hint of fear

I continued to stare at her until i realized My eyes had switched colors. I blinked it away and looked up at her again.

"Very well. You leave me no choice but to do this. The Crutiatus curse." She let out and my eyes widened.

"That's illegal!" Hermione yelled

With her wand pointed at my face. My eyes closed and my breathing was steady almost as if i've been waiting for this my whole life.

"tell her harry!" Hermione shouted

"Tell me what!?" Umbridge yelled

"If you won't tell her where it is i will" she said back

"Where what is?" Umbridge asked with a sick smile on her face

"Dumbledores secret weapon" Hermione said

Hermione and i led mrs Umbridge out into the woods while she still had her wand pointed at me.

"What are you doing!?" i asked hermione. "Improvising" She responded.

"well where is it." she asked. We didn't respond. "there is no secret weapon is there...You know i really hate children" she said

a couple seconds later Centaur Showed up. They shot an arrow at Mrs Umbridge and she yelled at them. "You filthy Halfbreeds!"

Then a big friendly giant came by. Grawp, hagrids brother who we had just been introduced to not long ago. He picked her up and dropped her so that the Centaur could take her away.

"What are you doing!? Help me! Tell them i mean no harm!" she shouted at me.

"i'm sorry professor. I must not tell lies" I responded

Hermione and i rushed back to meet Luna, Ron, Neville, Ginny, and harry. "so how are we going to get to london" Harry said.

"We fly of course" Luna said while smiling