epilogue

A year later...

Blue giggled as Carlos and Jay chase her. It had been a year since Evie came home and everything was going back to normal. Evie did lots and lots of interviews at her first 3 months but everyone was glad she was back.

Everyone kept their contact with Georgia and Caitlyn, they sometimes come visit Auradon, and sometimes the group where the one who goes and visit them. Caitlyn gave births few months ago and she had a girl, she named it Ava in honor of her best friend.

And by the end of the year Mal and her would get married. Their original plan was to get married next year but Mal had said ever since the incident she wanted to do it faster, saying that life is short(and so is she) so enjoy the fun while it's in the open.

Evie smiled, this was it.

Her very second chance.

Evie's POV

True friends aren't the ones who makes your problem disappear, but they are the ones who won't disappear when you're facing your problems. Sometimes you have to let someone go even if it's really hard, if you're lucky they'll come back~ but if they don't, it wasn't meant to be. I was one of the lucky ones, my door reopened, i'm so glad to have my friend (and my memory) back.

To be friend is a true gift, it means share things together, to care for one another and uplift in good times, and in bad. My bond with everyone will be forever whether happy or sad, our love is unmatched. True friendship knows no distance, true friendship knows no time, it's as if we never parted~ I'm instantly swept back into the moment before I left, it may be not be during the same year or place but we have the same connection and hope. True friends will live on forever, I always knew one day our forever would begin again.

A.N// And that was the end of the book, I hope you guys loved it.