The Morning

A/n: oooooh let's fuckin go-Vamp 

It had been 2 winters since we last saw each other through loving eyes. All had changed since then, many of our friends had blossomed into new people.

Ray had become a more handsome young man, growing into his face and frame. He still played guitar and grew a garden, but he did his work alone now. He studied quietly, and ran in the mornings. He didn't text (Y/n) as much anymore. He noticed the more he talked about being happy with himself, the less his best friend seemed to listen. He did spend a lot of time with Taurus and Lilith now, they had formed a study group as he entered high school. They're insight on how to schedule studying and extracurricular activities was very helpful to all the freshmen they recruited. It also helped Ray to bring the gap between him and Taurus. They became friends as high school went on, Ray was grateful for her company throughout the slow and steady erosion of his friendship with (Y/n). It seems the happier Ray became with his life the less and less he knew how to talk to (Y/n).

Gerard had also became something of a handsome young man, but he never stop trying to reach (Y/n). He never stopped hanging out with Ray, he even joined the study group. Gerard carved out his own space. Turning his attention to his art and the theater program at Hellprep. Gerard spent his time painting and drawing away the pain, the feeling so far away from someone he once loved. It crushed Gerard to pass them in the hallway or share a classroom. Not being able to talk, but he knew it was for the best to give them their space. He hoped one day they might come around again.
That just led him to other adventures with his peers, he learned that theater kids were not as nerdy as it seemed. Shows became a wild party backstage. Games of Spin the Bottle and late drinking turned something of a shell of himself for a while. He drew back into himself only letting loose when a bottle was in hand.

(Y/n) had became something we were an elusive creature to the people in their lives rather than a teenager. Avoiding most things that weren't weed, sleep, or fighting it became harder and harder to see the light of life for them. (Y/n) poured their soul into writing, guitar, and pumpkin but not much else. School was just another burden they drifted through. Failing and passing is any normal student would, but taking time to be chased by bullies of every type. It seems like everyone else around them was shining so brightly, and yet their world was so dim. Their life became cold. The only moments of warmth being hot flashes of anger that hit them whenever they would come across Gerard. He would try to talk to them. He's always around, he's very presence reminded them of their own mistakes.

His anger against Gerard was not one a simple emotion it was rage. Why did they love hin? Why did he hurt them, and when would they be rid of burden of feeling? Call questions you would never get answers to.

(Y/n's) pov

My alarm was blaring in my ear this morning. I rolled onto my phone to stop it. The muffled sound was even more annoying, feeling the cracked glass of my phone make small cuts into my stomach. I rolled over again, finally gripping it and turning off the stupid song. If I could strangle the phone I would. I'm faced with the crime of being awake. To be aware is my biggest regret. I tumble out of my bed, and walk down the hallway grudgingly feeling my bone creek as I open the door to the bathroom.

Despite my depression I keep myself clean. I scrub myself vigorously on the shower, before brushing my teeth and putting on chopstick. I drudge back to my room, my body more awake than ever. My tiredness fades as I sat on the bed watching the pale sky roll, it's another tepid spring morning. The frost on my window slowly received and then pick out an outfit. I have band practice this morning and gym later on. "I'll wear my black tracksuit with the matching Converse for practice..." I spoke out loud digging through my closet. "And later change into my trippants and matching hoodie after gym." I finished packing my string bad for gym. Junior year had been nothing but nice to me so far. I passed most of my classes with Cs and Ds, and would only need to pass my midterms before spring break.

Walking down the stairs was troubling, my bones and muscles aching with each step. I decided to just float, something I was working to get better at. My body felt lighter and lighter as I lifted myself higher. Maybe with time I'd get better at it, maybe I didn't need to be angry or sad or...I fell. I dropped out of the air and landed on my knees. "Fuck..." I mumbled out load. My body slumped into the wall beside me. The last time I got to be in the air like that, I was with Gerard. I was so scared, I was so...blind. I stood up, ignoring the pain in my knees. Looking at the clock in the hallway, it read 7:25. Shit, I gotta go in 5 minutes.

I hurried to the kitchen, grabbing my lunch, then a hot pocket. All 3 minutes of cooking it were worth it. I felt just how empty my stomach was biting into it, the hot coffee was not the thing to wash it down but it would have to do.

I took some time to put on my converse and went out into the frosty morning.

A/n: all right this is the first chapter down I am terribly sorry for unpublishing this and putting you guys through the story all over again but hopefully you will indulge me and keep reading I just hated where the story was going and if you look on my public messages you will see why hopefully the story is more fun and draws you in more than the last I wanted to make it more relatable and come from a closer place in the future in relativity to my last fic- Vamp